Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wearing women?s sleepwear to bed

Quote Originally Posted by Jess6887 View Post
    So i told my wife 2 years before we got married I like to wear women?s sleepwear. Partially nighties. I have my own draw in the bedroom filled with silk pajamas and nightgowns. She?s ok with this and jokes about it from time to time.

When I told her 3 years ago about my desires for women?s sleepwear I said I would like to wear nighties to bed one day. She said as a compromise I can do it when at home alone but not when she is around.

Now it is 3 years on and she jokes about my extra curricular activity when she isn?t home. Dressing up. But we haven?t had a discussion about it properly since when I told her those 3 years ago. The desire to wear a nightie to bed is still there. She was away for 2 nights and I slept in a nightie all night both nighties Best nights sleep I?ve had in god knows how long. Not because she wasn?t there. That sucked. But I slept in a nightie 2 nights in a row,

And I would like to bring it up to her again the fact I want to wear a silk nightie to bed. But I don?t know how to bring up the subject. What should I do

I know you’re re asleep with the lights off so it doesn’t t make much sense to some as to why dressing in femme for bed would matter, but it’s s more than just being asleep... I have an extensive lingerie wardrobe and I often wear a satin panties, a satin teddy, satin garter-belt, thigh highs, and some high heel mules with a long satin robe. So much so, that I have a set in red, white, black, navy blue, green, hot pink, light pink, light blue, purple, etc,.. there’s s a certain feel and comfort in getting dressed up in my nighttime outfits and getting ready for bed dressed en femme, - making a late night snack or tea, turning down the bed, brushing my teeth, setting the alarm, laying out my clothes for the next day, etc... and then falling asleep en femme, waking up in the morning en femme, and then going through your morning routine in a femme outfit... making coffee, breakfast, brushing teeth, watching the news, sportscenter, etc... When I first started living alone, I did this literally EVERY night... when I‘ve lived with women in serious relationships, I stopped for obvious reasons. But when I was single again, I go right back to doing it. Because, I’ve lived on my own for a few years now, I don’t t do it as often as the urge has dies back some since I’m able to do it whenever I like now, and because I do it to just an extent, it’s a lot more work than just throwing on a t shirt or sweatpants,... but I still do it occasionally and I totally understand the desire to do it.

To be honest, when I was married, my ex was barely tolerant of me wearing satin panties, but wasn’t t okay with anything beyond that. I had to keep all of my further dressing a secret. She tried the all-too-common, wear these silk boxers routine, but it just isn’t t the same. Whenever my wearing satin panties instead of traditional mens underwear did come up in conversation, she would always make a snarky comment/joke about it, and then follow that up with a fake chuckle like she was okay with it, but it always felt uncomfortable. It was obvious that she hated it, and beyond the joke/wisecrack she made, she didn’t t want to discuss it any further... she’d rather pretend as though it wasn’t t happening.

I’m m guessing it’s s much the same situation there... maybe you haven’t t really brought it up because you already know that it’ll ll be awkward uncomfortable? I say stick with the status quo unless it’s s literally making you miserable to not wear your nighties... if anything, it’ll make it more enjoyable and special on the nights when she isn’t there... but if you feel like you need to bring it up, choose your timing and your words wisely.
    Last edited by SHINY-J; 11-24-2019 at 04:01 PM.