Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sleeping in your forms can be DANGEROUS!

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    In my experience a rash is most likely due to need for cleaning. I wash after every use, clean glue off every 3 uses. Wearing continuously over 24hrs perspiration Nevins a concern and I suggest cleaning again to continue wearing. That's my experience.
    Last edited by Genifer Teal; 11-28-2019 at 11:38 AM.

Doc, I hope you heal quickly, ouch.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Thanks!

All healed as of this weekend!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Some materials can be more irritating to skin. Some silicone products are irritating period. Simple contact with your flesh can cause a major irritation.

When I first started messing around with balloon forms I bought a package of balloons for forms. I made up a pair, fell asleep wearing them and in the morning where they had been in contact with my chest was highly irritated, almost to blisters. I just discounted it to dry skin and a few days later tried them again with the same results. They went into the trash! I have not have any issues with other balloons since other than some very minor irritation from wearing forms for an extended time.
    The earlier, severe irritation made me nervous! I was not out to my wife at the time and not sure how I would explain two large sores centered on my boobs!

Avatar: not me (I wish!) racquelr's Avatar
    I have fairly sensitive skin and it was a challenge when I would attach forms before my wife knew about them.
    When I used glue, sometimes I'd get a red outline where the edges of the forms were (sometimes I'd get small blisters too).
    I tried the tapes once and those left red marks perfectly shaped like the tape pieces. No way that looked at all natural.

Sleep with my forms every night, same fem forms as you doc. Never had an issue, more from the bra than the forms
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    Some materials can be more irritating to skin. Some silicone products are irritating period. Simple contact with your flesh can cause a major irritation.

When I first started messing around with balloon forms I bought a package of balloons for forms. I made up a pair, fell asleep wearing them and in the morning where they had been in contact with my chest was highly irritated, almost to blisters. I just discounted it to dry skin and a few days later tried them again with the same results. They went into the trash! I have not have any issues with other balloons since other than some very minor irritation from wearing forms for an extended time.
    The earlier, severe irritation made me nervous! I was not out to my wife at the time and not sure how I would explain two large sores centered on my boobs!
    Balloons r made of latex rubber. Not silicone, Pumped!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle_cder View Post
    Sleep with my forms every night, same fem forms as you doc. Never had an issue, more from the bra than the forms
    My sports bras have no metal or fixed shape, Danielle. They r very soft. I can't image them doing that! But, since I've never gotten blisters before, wearing the same gear for years, now I'm not so sure!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I’ve slept in my forms many times, but I’ve never gotten a blister.. I do sleep VERY soundly. Maybe you get blisters if you shift around a lot while sleeping and the forms rub you the wrong way?

My forms are REALLY big though... they have 10 inches of protrusion, they’re 11 inches wide, and each one weighs about 14 pounds... so I have almost 28 pounds sitting on my chest when I sleep in them- so I usually wake up laying flat on my back the same as when I fell asleep.

still, though, I once wore them for almost 48 hours nonstop day and night and still haven’t had any blisters. Perhaps you could slide a soft piece of fabric between the form and your nipple to keep it from rubbing against it? Or maybe it’s time for an upgrade to a better quality?

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle_cder View Post
    Same here... I got a slightly irritated spot from the tag on the bra, but nothing from the forms themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Balloons r made of latex rubber. Not silicone, Pumped!

Yes, I am aware of that. It doesn't change what posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    Yes, I am aware of that. It doesn't change what posted.
    Then, could u kindly explain what silicone products you're allergic, too? Because I believe it's one of the most inert, man made, substances there is!

I don't know the makeup of the silicone, but a close friend had a medical prosthesis and where the silicone made contact with his skin made him get blisters. It might have been his physiological make up, might have been the silicone. Either way they changed his prosthesis to a different material and no issues after that. They even tested him by just taping a piece of the material to his arm and he got a blister in a couple hours. I know it is rare, but it can happen.