Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping in your forms can be DANGEROUS!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Unhappy Sleeping in your forms can be DANGEROUS!

I mean silicone forms. It's been 10 days and my blisters still haven't healed completely.

I sometimes like to sleep en fem. My standard outfit is a tite sports bra, DD solid silicone forms, (no poly covering, no gooey interior to leak), and an all in one girdle. Usually I have no problems. But, this last time I woke up with burning pain under my rite nipple. A 3" long blister had formed overnite!

It burned day and nite for 4 days. Had problems sleeping. Finally, after a week it dried up. But, it's still sensitive to the touch!

Anyone else have this happen?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I've had similar issues just during a normal day. My enhancers weren't placed propearly in the cups and blisters formed. Very painful.

Avatar: not me (I wish!) racquelr's Avatar
    When I used to wear poly covered forms for a long period of time, I used to sometimes get a ring of thin blisters around the edge of them.

Maybe a tight sports bra is not the best option. I have fully silicone forms and wear a fairly loose underwire bra at night. There is no chafing from the forms. I have noticed one issue that everyone should consider. Silicone forms needs to be washed regularly and thoroughly to remove dead skin cells, dried perspiration and the bacteria that grow in that environment. If the forms are not cleaned properly, the likelihood of impaired healing or skin infection will go way up. Consider using an over the counter antibiotic ointment, if this happens.

I don't recall ever sleeping with bra & forms. It doesn't sound very comfortable.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I sleep every night in an all in one bodyshaper and a bra, with forms.
    but i use the foam sleep forms never had an issue.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I wear mine to bed every day and have for years.
    I've never experienced anything like that. Sometimes if I've worn them all day they might get a little "itchy" at night due to moisture buildup but that's about it.
    Perhaps you are allergic to the material of the form?
    If it's from sweat then you might try using an antipersperant on your chest prior to putting on your forms?
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I love sleeping with my forms in and waking up and cupping a breast (My wife was never appreciative of this). I just make sure to have a bra that holds them in place well so that I don't wake up with a single, very large breast on one side if sleeping on my side. LOL

This had nothing to do with fungus, allergies, or bacteria issues.

First off, I wash my solid forms and prosthesis in the shower with me after every wearing. Never put them away until completely air dried.

2nd, I've been wearing this same outfit to bed on and off for 10 years! With no problems.

The blisters were caused by rubbing against my skin while I slept. Much like Racquel experienced with hers above.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I use doubled water balloons, but almost never wear them to bed.

I just spent a couple nights in a motel, wore my "balloons" both nights. I never have any issues.

As far as why? Women might not wear a bra to bed, but their breasts are there all night. I enjoy sleeping with my boobs, I even sleep on my stomach wearing them.
    Last edited by Pumped; 11-21-2019 at 05:16 PM.

Banned Read only
    Sherry,
    I sleep in a nightie but don't use forms , my homemade ones don't give me any problems otherwise they work so well everyday in total comfort .

Between this and the raccoon incident it's been a rough couple of weeks for you Doc - I hope things get better soon!

I sleep with my DDs every chance I get. I wear a underwire bra. Love the feeling waking up and feeling the heavy ness of having breasts when I get out of bed.

I use balloon forms an have pairs from 40C to 40H depending on my mood and clothing. I love wearing them to bed with an underwire bra.

Doc, I use a pocket bra with my forms. So they don't touch my skin, as silicone gives me the willies lol.
    I sometimes sleep with them on.... like tonight
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Have had a blister form on a couple/three occasions.

Biggest issue for me is the amount of tossing and turning during the night time. Bra may stay in place but the forms travel such that I wake up with a kittywampus unfeminine presentation.

Are you sure the wound isn't a raccoon bite?

- Diane

Aspiring Member
    Have slept wearing my silicone forms countless times with no issues.

I've slept in my silicone forms many times. I use CPAP fir sleep apnea. I can't really roll around too much since I'm attached to the machine. I'm in a DADT relationship, but my wife has decided to sleep in the other room. It gives me more freedom to indulge my femininity while sleeping.

Why won't she sleep with me? It's either because (1) my CPAP makes too much noise and keeps her awake, (2) I stay up on the computer too late and wake her when I finally come to bed or (3) my crossdressing. She picks one of the three reasons dpending on what she wants to berate me about.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I don't sleep with my silicone forms the paper work that came with them told me not to. I do sleep in a pair of foam forms never had a problem.
    Angie

Try a fluffy wash cloth between skin and form. It will serve as a bit of chafing gear and absorb sweat (antiperspirants don't do it for me).

Silver Member
    I've never had a problem.. cuz I sleep neked

Doc, I hope you heal quickly, ouch.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Thanks!

All healed as of this weekend!