In another thread , related to take it slow,

The other night I was fully dressed, bra and forms, panties, garter belt and stockings, dress, high heels. My wife was sitting with me on our love seat watching a movie on TV. We have a Lazy-Boy reclining love seat that is our favorite to sit and watch TV and surf the internet on our laptops. We can hold hands and cuddle while ignoring each other. She looked over at me and realized I was wearing a pearl necklace and it set her off! The movie got put on pause and we sat and talked for an hour about my dressing, nothing hateful or evil, just kind words of where this was going. It was a pleasant discussion, with laughs and hugs, but it was funny how I was wearing all that, right down to fake boobs and a $3 fake pearl necklace got her going. I even looked at her, and said, "Seriously.........I am wearing these, (grabbing my boobs with both hands), and a necklace gets you fired up?" It did get her to laugh. She even mentioned it was kind of weird. I told her sometimes I think the whole dressing deal is weird. She worries that I want to transition, I don't, I don't think it is the answer to what ever is the question.

After it was all said and we were ready to go back to the movie I grabbed her in a big hug and thanked her for putting up with her goofy husband and said I loved her. She told me me that she loved me, and could not imagine a life without me.

I think I will keep her! ;-)