Thread: Just for fun I took a quiz

Just for fun I took a quiz

Just for fun, I took a quiz. The quiz was to see what is the leading energy, either masculine or feminine, in the quiz taker. At first I thought that the quiz would amount to nothing more than the stereotypical girl/boy preferences. When I took the quiz though, I find that the questions are very well made. My result was that my leading energy is feminine, and they gave me a thorough explanation as to what it all means. Of course, no matter what your gender is, we all have both masculine and feminine energy. If we know our leading energy, we woukd be more fulfilled with our inner self.
    As my result was feminine as the leading energy, this got me thinking about the age old question: What is it that makes us want to crossdress?
    I do feel that I am calm, content, at peace and very happy when I am Ashanti.
    I am curious to know how many of us here has the same result.
    What do you all think?
    Love
    Ashanti

The quiz: https://core.tonyrobbins.com/gender-quotient
    I crossdress to express my feminine side

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I don't separate my sides like some do I have one side...... me.

Platinum Member
    Let?s just say I am a skeptic, particularly of people like Tony Robbins (who I am sure is a very nice person) that make their livings by telling people what they want to hear. There are legitimate, heavily validated assessment tools available for the use of professionals in the field of behavioral health...I?d recommend disregarding pop psychology and, if you?re really curious or concerned, seek out competent and confidential professional services.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I took the quiz and the result was feminine. I tend to agree with the post quiz analysis but also understand it is not necessarily based on "real" science.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    A bit of fun.

Damn came back mescaline, but I ain't giving up my panties, stockings or garter belts yet!!!!!

Banned Read only
    Sorry, I hate to be a grouch, but I did NOT like this Tony Robbins site, whoever the heck he is. To start with, any talk in vague, sloppy terms about mystical "energy" sources and whatnot sounds to me like so much meaningless "Newage" (rhymes with "sewage") claptrap. Then too, I HATE sites like this one that use a "quiz" as an excuse to collect your email address--which they don't ask for until you've ALREADY wasted your time doing the quiz, of course!--so that you can be deluged with MORE SPAM! Naturally I refused to give them mine, so I got no results. As for "sharing" my results with Facebook and other data collecting monsters, forget it!

The questions and their answers are very stereotypical and the "right" answers are obvious if you want to game the system to get the result you want. Also, many were worded so that a rational person could reasonably choose either answer. And then the whole thing turns out to be nothing more than an elaborate scheme for harvesting your name and email address. I went ahead and entered mine because I wanted to see the summary, but immediately unsubscribed after the first message arrived. (I hope they are an honest site and will actually delete my record, but am not holding my breath.) The summary turned out to be more vague New Age claptrap backed up by no citations or evidence, and written so ambiguously it might as well be an entry from a newspaper horoscope column.

Save your time and energy and skip this one.

- Diane

No surprise for mein the results.
    Feminine of course.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I also feel calm when I am Anne and I can feel the physical changes in my levels of stress and pain.

Feminine for me. x

Silver Member
    It was fun to take. I answered truthfully .. Feminine