Thread: Sigh of Relief.

Sigh of Relief.

In a comment I made in my post "Ironic Twist of Fate, I mentioned that there was a huge concern with my Kidneys.

I've been very busy with the holidays and getting this test and that scan done on my kidneys to see what's going on.

Turns out it was a bit of a false alarm brought on by the bad Urinary Tract Infection I had back in September.

My right kidney was showing up as being smaller than it should and a little dense, according to the ultrasound.

Well, after all is said and done, everything is better than fine. As a matter of fact, the Urologist was a bit astonished at the difference between that Ultrasound and the other tests he had me do.

Aside from being a little frazzled, I'm back on track with everything.

I'm even looking forward to learning to play the Violin I'm getting for Christmas as I wait for a finalized date for my surgery.
    The source of fear is in the future
    And a person freed of the future
    Has nothing to fear

"That's life. It's not always rainbows and farts. Sometimes the farts have a little something extra." -Emma

Rock meet Hard Place.

Hi Emma,

That is great news! Enjoy the holidays!

Marion

Happy to hear you're out from under that cloud. Now go do something that insults your liver a bit. Champagne, perhaps. Show those organs who they work for. 😁

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I love it when the Doctor finds out what is happening and love it even more when it's positive news like yours! Your earned that big sigh!
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I agree with Aunt Kelly. Have a good assault on those organs, show them who's boss. It serves them right for getting you all worried like that