So i havent been on the site for sometime now. I guess ive been going through the feeling of purge. Instead of getting rid of all my stuff i decided to go a year without dressing fully in fem. Ipacked most of my stuff up in a vac bag and put it in the attic. I will still underdress with bra and panties. Why did i decide to give it up for a year. Well to be honest right now i hate being a crossdresser. Its so confusing and uncontrollable at times. I feel like doing this will help me gain control. I would love to be out to the world but thats not an option in my normal lifestyle which i love.
I am a father to all boys and have an accepting wife. I never want my boys to know. I think this is the hardest. My wife is the only person who knows and we have came along way with my dressing. I explained my decision to give it up for a year and i try to talk to her about it but its been tough. She manages to quickly change the subject. So i feel really alone with this issue and hope you ladies can help. The whole situation leaves me with the great question why.