Thread: Went a week without wearing a bra, didn't think I'd miss it that much

Went a week without wearing a bra, didn't think I'd miss it that much

On Monday I went on vacation. Since I am in the closet and did not want to get stopped through security if I tried to bring my breast forms along, I only brought panties. When I got back in town, I simply had too much going on to even think about crossdressing.
    So this morning, I made up my mind that I was going to crossdress. So I shaved to give myself a more feminine appearance, then proceeded to slip on my breast forms. Right after I put my bra on, I was overcome with a pretty good feeling, which seemed to be a lot better than usual when I put on a bra. I guess I must have missed it more than I thought I did. I even began to think how I could let myself go for even just a week without wearing a bra.
    I've always figured that a bra is my most favorite item of women's clothing to wear, as it helps lift the breast forms a bit higher, and just in general makes me feel more feminine, hot, and sexy when wearing one too. Now I'm more than ever convinced that it is my favorite thing to wear.

I get it... even as a in my everyday guy mode, i underdress... I wear satin panties pretty much everyday now, ... unless I’m going on a date with a women and I think we will end up sleeping together... but I don’t wear a bra.

But I can tell a noticeable rush/thrill/feeling when I slip on my bra and tuck my large breast forms inside... its next level stuff.. it’s the single most transformative item you can wear.
    Last edited by SHINY-J; 11-24-2019 at 04:14 PM.

Platinum Member
    Hi RD , A day without a Bra, Is like a day without sunshine. >Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I kinda know what you?re feeling. Nylons were and still are my #1 and I wear a bra as part of the dressing process. However, In the last several years, I?ve become more and more bra- needy. Wearing a bra, with or without forms is now almost my #1. I?ve found the perfect bras, all underwires. I wear both a and b cup bras when dressed or underdressed..even to bed. My wife shakes her head as she hates wearing a bra. She teases me that she can?t wait to take off, what can?t wait to put on.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    We nearly ALL have our fetishes, RD. I believe bras is #2 behind panties!?

Unfortunately, some of ain't that lucky!

Unless I'm dressed all the way? I get no thrill from it!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

We vacation and without bothering with needless detail I am unable to take much of my female clothing along with. Panties, stockings and high heels are about it. All I know is after a week I am more than ready to get my "girl" back on, even my wife recognizes it. She will mention, when we are on the way home, that she expects that I will be getting dressed up as soon as possible, and I do!

High heels are my hot button, so we pretty much plan of packing a pair of heels.

Wearing a bra is #1for me. If I go to long without wearing one I become moody. So I wear one almost everyday. Love the feeling of wearing a good underwire bra

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    We nearly ALL have our fetishes, RD. I believe bras is #2 behind panties!?
    When it comes to clothing fetishes, pantyhose is probably #2. Right after panties. Not stockings even, pantyhose.

I really miss my bra if I go more than a day or so without wearing. And as soon as it goes on, I feel so much better, maybe even more normal. My only wish is that I had actual boobs and didn't have to rely on enhancers to fill my cups.

My fetish is Victoria secret panties I wear a bra sometimes only in winter When I can wear a jacket to cover.

I love wearing a bra and panties every day under my drab clothes. I guess I'm fortunate that I have size A to almost B breast and don't have to use forums anymore, but I feel even better when I get to dress up all the way.

Wearing a bra is a daily occurence for me almost a subconcious action the only concious thought is what colour? apart from that dressing everyday is now quite a usual thing for me to do.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I?ve had an evolution of crossdressing. I started with just panties, and have added blouses, night gowns, skirts, dresses, bralettes, bras and breast forms. Every step of the way started with exhilaration and morphed into a peaceful feeling of being right. And being away from any of it is tolerable but a yearning is always there.

It all starts with a bra and panties... the bra is so different though.. it's something only women wear, so has a more dramatic effect.

I love wearing a bra as well. To me it the most feminine article I wear and just feels right. I am a B cup and love it but I still prefer my DD forms.

A bra is part of my self-image. I feel empty without one. When I take off my bra to go into male mode I feel like I?m going through surgery with a rusty knife.

Aspiring Member
    I love wearing a Brassiere, I wear it to go shopping, at home, at work, and of course in bed to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielleCD View Post
    It all starts with a bra and panties... the bra is so different though.. it's something only women wear, so has a more dramatic effect.
    OMG yes! And that is what makes it that much better to wear! Men can wear skirts, high-heels, and other women clothing things. But to me, a bra is probably the most prominent piece of clothing which a woman wears that defines her as a woman. No man who is not a crossdresser is gonna be caught dead wearing a bra IMO, unless he needs a bra because he grows breasts. But I love putting a bra on and strapping my girls in, ready to take on the world, and just feel hot and sexy in general.
    I have tried to imagine my life without ever having worn a bra, or if I couldn't wear one ever again for some odd reason. I cannot even begin to fathom the idea, because without my bra I would feel lost. It just means so much to me, and I feel complete without it. Heck, even when I wear a dress over a bra, I have to have the bra. I tried wearing many different outfits without a bra, and ultimately came to the conclusion that a bra really helps my overall appearance better, all by simply holding up my breast forms a little higher.

Last summer I was painting outside the house , in old drab work clothes. I was listening to music on my phone with earbuds, but the pressure of my pants pocket kept turning the sound off. No problem; I just put the phone in my bra.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I love wearing a bra, I've been wearing one 24/7 for so long that I feel odd when I don't have one on . One day a few years ago my wife mentioned that if I went without a bra our friends would notice, I wear a 36-b padded everyday and she's right but for some reason the thought of being "forced" to wear a Bra everyday is exciting and has brought back my desire to start dressing fully again. What a great fetish to have.
    Please Call Me Mandy

I just can't go without a bra. I need the lift of an underwire.

I need to carry siicone nipple shields for soft comfort.
    Last edited by char GG; 12-16-2019 at 06:36 AM. Reason: The discussion of non-surgical breast enhancement is prohibited.