Thread: Not something I thought I'd ever do

Not something I thought I'd ever do

I'd arranged to meet up with Helena in Manchester last Wednesday but due to illness she had to cancel.

Anyway, it turns out he, as opposed to she, was on a quick walking break (Fri/Sat) with a friend and they were staying about 20 minutes drive from where I was staying. Although Helena is out to her friends this wasn't a time to be dressed. However when I suggested that as I was planning to eat in a hotel in the place he was staying, (this he/she thing can get confusing) did he and his friend fancy meeting for a drink.

"Sounds good" was the reply and so Saturday night, they had eaten in another bar, me in the hotel restaurant, as I enjoyed a post meal drink in the lounge in walk two males, and next thing I'm enjoying enfemme the social company of two good looking men.

Now I know we all have our little fantasies but going on anything even closely resembling a date with a male wasn't on my list. I'd never given it any consideration but here I am sat chatting like it's the most natural thing in the world to do. As usual as far as I could tell it was a non event for the others in the lounge to. No strange looks just 3 more people enjoying their Saturday evening. What Helena's friend made of meeting me I don't know. That must have seemed ever so slightly surreal for him not being one of our community.

I have to thank Helena for agreeing to meet. I'm sure many would have made their excuses. I only hope that one day in the future Helena and I can meet and both be enfemme.
    Last edited by Helen_Highwater; 11-25-2019 at 10:27 AM.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Helen it sounds like you had fun. That is the most important thing. Since it appears your friend was out to his friend, I am curious about that persons reaction to the both of you. You stated that you don't know but it would be interesting to ask your friend about his friend's reaction to the get together. Did either of you talk about CD related activities while the three of you were together?
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Whatever blows your hair back, Helen!

But, a date to me is 2 people not 3. And, they have some sort of sexual interest in each other!

By the way, I got lost in all the Helen, Helena's. Nevermind the he/she's!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    I don't understand what part you thought you would never do.

Do you honestly mean that you thought you would never have a normal conversation with another person when are dressed?

Roberta,

I've had numerous conversations with folks but they're normally total strangers and it's just passing the time of day while queuing for a bus or waiting to be served in a shop. I posted only the other day of sitting in a station waiting room chatting to a GG about her work in a local holiday camp. Interacting while dressed isn't new to me.

Saturday somehow seemed a different dynamic. It's a different environment. More formal, intimate but not in a sexual way. That situation had a different feel to it. Yes it was nothing other that pleasant conversation but it was a situation that I'd never envisaged. Onlookers have the opportunity to misread the situation, to assume that there is some form of relationship taking place. Afterall, for may muggles all CD'ers must be gay right? We all know there are men who seek the company of CD'ers taking part in a non sexual relationship. Being aware of that coloured my thinking.

Having experienced it I know that in truth there's nothing to it. If it happened again I'd be totally relaxed about it. As the post title alludes to, at the time it was something I thought I'd never do.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Helen, I got you from the very beginning.

And yeah, there are certain situations where it's like, "Umm, okay... *This* is new!"

Which may shed some light on areas where there were shadows before.

I've had plenty of those back in my social hey-day.

One off the top of my head, was the first time I went all dolled-up to a drag competition at an LGBT club. Being around a bunch of others (but not all!) who were *also* all dolled-up? Kind of messed with your head a bit, at least at first.

Of course, don't even get me started on getting hit on by guys at straight clubs...

Years ago, but I feel like I'm *still* dealing with some PTSD from all that.

(Only half-joking, BTW. )

When I think about the most rewarding aspect of my outings while dressed, it?s the social interaction that tops the list. I have had the most fun with women , but I have also made friends with some men as well. It sounds like you had an enjoyable evening.

I have also had a lot of those ?this is new moments?. Like when all my drinks were paid for by some secret admirer at the bar.

Sandi

Banned Read only
    Wow, I remember when I used to feel ways about stuff.. I think you are reading way more into this than there was and frankly I don't understand it at all.

Banned Read only
    In my opinion there are 5 levels to going out dressed. Each is a milestone and should be celebrated as such.
    1. Going out to a public space.
    2. Going somewhere where others are present.
    3. Being acknowledged by others.
    4. Having brief interactions with others.
    5. Having extensive interactions with others.

Banned Read only
    Helen,
    It was a shame ill health struck , Helena presents well and I'm sorry you missed meeting M she's a lovely , lovely lady ! All being well I hope they will stay over at my home next month as per last year when we all attend the LL Xmas party . Maybe we all could get together next year and have sometime out together .

Cool story Helen.
    And I have to say when I joined and you so readily dropped me an invite to meet I was not sure when that would ever happen.
    So at one point I wondered if we would meet and I would have to be in Chris mode.
    Well, so MUCH has change for ol' Abbie, I am indeed out and about, regularly now. Once a week in fact.
    I mean my wife's health means there's a chance I might have to cancel due to HER health but I'm more than up to the meeting whenever you fancy Helen.
    Let's do it girl!