Thread: Not something I thought I'd ever do

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Not something I thought I'd ever do

I'd arranged to meet up with Helena in Manchester last Wednesday but due to illness she had to cancel.

Anyway, it turns out he, as opposed to she, was on a quick walking break (Fri/Sat) with a friend and they were staying about 20 minutes drive from where I was staying. Although Helena is out to her friends this wasn't a time to be dressed. However when I suggested that as I was planning to eat in a hotel in the place he was staying, (this he/she thing can get confusing) did he and his friend fancy meeting for a drink.

"Sounds good" was the reply and so Saturday night, they had eaten in another bar, me in the hotel restaurant, as I enjoyed a post meal drink in the lounge in walk two males, and next thing I'm enjoying enfemme the social company of two good looking men.

Now I know we all have our little fantasies but going on anything even closely resembling a date with a male wasn't on my list. I'd never given it any consideration but here I am sat chatting like it's the most natural thing in the world to do. As usual as far as I could tell it was a non event for the others in the lounge to. No strange looks just 3 more people enjoying their Saturday evening. What Helena's friend made of meeting me I don't know. That must have seemed ever so slightly surreal for him not being one of our community.

I have to thank Helena for agreeing to meet. I'm sure many would have made their excuses. I only hope that one day in the future Helena and I can meet and both be enfemme.
    Last edited by Helen_Highwater; 11-25-2019 at 10:27 AM.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed