I don't get fully dolled-up much anymore these days... Maybe only a half-dozen times so far this year?

And before that, was a period of several years where I didn't at all.

IOW, I'm more of a guy-mode kinda CD'er.

But when I *do* get all gussied-up? I want to try to look my best.

Yesterday was one of those days.

And when looking in the bathroom mirror & my full-length mirror, I started noticing certain things.

"Ooh, I could totally use this! And that! And if I got one of those, it would look really good with this & a number of other pieces! Hmm, I suppose this could use a bit of tweaking, too..." Etc., etc.

I'm talking like particular make-up & skin-care items, accessories, articles of clothing, shaping stuff, jewelry... Basically anything & everything that might help you improve your look.

I came up with a list of a dozen or so yesterday.

And I actually typed it up on my computer, left that document open, and added more as I realized each new need during my little in-home fashion show that I put on for my cat, ha!

I did this while all dolled-up, as it's totally fresh in your mind at the moment. Honestly, if I had waited until afterwards, or today? I'd probably have forgotten half the stuff, LOL!

But now? I can simply refer to my shopping list -- which, I should add, I even prioritized starting from what I feel I need the most. That way, I can only improve for the next time.

Anyway, do any of you ever do something like this? Or am I the only weird one here?

I *was* going to say that this is probably an idea more for the infrequent CD'ers, and/or those still building their CD wardrobe. But really? I think anyone might benefit from something like this, too, no matter where you're at with all this.