Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GNO less than ideal

I give you all bonus points for going to the Galleria. I know how busy it is and have yet to work up the courage to go there. Probably someday but it still seems a little scary for me.

Hugs,
    Molly

I know that it seems bad, but I think Michelle is right -- just chalk it up to a bunch of things happening at the same time. I want to go with you on the next outing because the odds of good things happening should definitively be more in your favor.

PS. Jeri Ann - I hope you own stock in that company because I am sure that a lot of us will be headed to their website!
    Last edited by Territx; 11-27-2019 at 04:44 PM.
    I am what I am and also what I am not!

you looked amazing Alexandra!

It's just like anywhere else inside the loop (or almost inside it), just more crowded. Everybody is so into their own thing that even mu big-ass, 6 foot self goes mostly unnoticed. During dinner, one of the two large parties that came in was seated ten feet from our table. Not once they give us a second glance until one of us said something a little louder, in a voice that didn't match that table full of ladies. We got a couple of double takes as our neighbors finally clocked us. And that was it.

Alexandra you look really nice in your lovely outfit. Unfortunate turn of events for you. Sadly those happen regardless how we dress. Hope at least the meal and the company were worth all the problems.
    As for health department and the bathroom it generally states any place serving food must have restroom facilities in the building. Nothing about how close they need to be just they are there. With it being at/in a mall and or hotel they would be covered.

Banned Read only
    JenniferMBlack,
    Does that also apply to disabled facilities ? If in doubt I've used those on occasions , no one has ever objected .