Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is dancing like a GG *sooo* much fun?

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar

Red face Why is dancing like a GG *sooo* much fun?

It truly is!

I spent all day yesterday totally dolled-up, which these days only happens once in a blue moon.

And at one point during my little in-home fashion show (for the benefit of my cat, LOL), I found myself trying on a new outfit that would totally work for clubbing.

Next thing I know, I'm throwing on some dance music, and just totally girling-out to it!

Now, you won't be finding me on the TV show "Dancing with the Stars", for various reasons.

But if I'm in the right mood, the right outfit, and with the right music? Yeah, I do pretty okay with all that, as I know how to move like the GG's do. Just as long as I have a full-length mirror -- and I'm behind closed doors, LOL!

Honestly, it's kinda weird that it's so much fun! I pretty much hate dancing (and don't!) as a guy... Just not my thing.

But yesterday I *really* got into it -- and for quite a while. By the end, I had the heat turned off, the windows open, my wig was up, and I was down to just a sports-bra & a pair of leggings that I changed into.

Yeah, I'm definitely gonna have to start doing this a lot more often!

Yes, fun, and i have danced around in private, even with no music.

Maybe it is a simple case of, "Free your mind - Free your soul!!"??

I know exactly what you mean.

?Free your mind the rest will follow?

I love doing just what you described. It?s so liberating! I think it?s because im celebrating my true happiness which is a rare occurrence to say the least.

So you danced like nobody was looking...while nobody was looking?

Dancing en femme can be fun and all, but one must make sure one's boobs are secure (and you thought losing a contact lens on the dance floor was bad).
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    When out crossdressed I will get out on the dance floor all by myself but NEVER in male mode.

If I dance as it comes to me naturally, following and interpreting the music, it feels like dancing like a woman. I am moving parts of my body as I see women dancing, not as I see men dancing. I have been conditioned since a young age to not behave like a girl in public (when it seemed to come naturally) so I only dance like that when no one is watching. I restrain myself, or more often than not, just forgo dancing in public. It is great fun though to dance as one with the music.

Banned Read only
    OMG you are so right, I love dancing when I am dressed. I will dance DRAB if I have had enough to drink but it's not nearly as much fun. My wife and I have been going out dancing (dressed of course) every weekend since the beginning of the summer. She really loves this part of me and I have to say I do too.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I've done it and had fun.
    Slow dancing with a big cowboy was fun too.

Ellbee

What?s funny is that when I was younger I was far too shy and self conscience to dance with anyone. Now I dance with GGs almost every time I go to one of my favorite gay clubs. I had one girl come up to me and stick her finger in the hook of the leather collar I was wearing. She pulled me to the dance floor with me laughing the whole way. It was a blast. She had me doing moves that had me sore the next day. I have since been practicing at home as I have a large audio system with 2000 watts of amps. When I am practicing dancing like a woman, I keep the TV on my security cams so no one can sneak up on me. Haha. It?s a lot of fun

Sandi

Dancing as a woman is even more fun when out in a club and in public space. I've done that so many times that even doesn't bother me to do much more, I stilldo sometimes and enjoy the times and chatting with women.
    My new flickr account has pictures to look at:

https://www.flickr.com/people/bmw325it/

You haven’t lived until you’ve danced for an audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    OMG you are so right, I love dancing when I am dressed. I will dance DRAB if I have had enough to drink but it's not nearly as much fun. My wife and I have been going out dancing (dressed of course) every weekend since the beginning of the summer. She really loves this part of me and I have to say I do too.
    I need a couple of beers before I'm willing to dance in boy mode. But, I love dancing in girl mode. I've danced a number of times when I was at the Keystone Conference. A few times we were out at at bar, and I was dancing with oher CDs and some GGs who were just hanging out at the bar and dancing with each other. Once, I started talking to a GG waitress at the restaurant that we were eating at, and I invited her to meet me at the gala ball. She actually came. Another time, there was a DJ at the hotel and no one was dancing. I asked a few of the CDs there if they wanted to dance, but no one was interested. So, I just went out onto the dance floor and danced solo, without caring what anyone thought about my dancing.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I LOVE dancing in heels! I felt like Madonna (but probably looked more like William "The Fridge" Perry, to keep the 80s references LOL) out on the floor my last time out. What a blast...

Like others, I need LOTS of liquid courage to do that in male mode...but as a girl? and wearing heels? LOVE. IT.

Banned Read only
    Ellebee,
    As a guy I could never get the opportunity very often to dance the whole evening , as men get older more people tend to steer clear of you on the dance floor . As Teresa I can find partners to dance the whole night if I choose , the clothes move better and I find I'm more agile on my feet in heels , maybe something has been unlocked inside all I know is I feel so much better and enjoy myself far more .

Can't believe the attitudes here tbh.
    Why oh why are so many so happy to live such repressed lives?!

Since breaking through my crippling shyness at 15 I've danced my heart out ever since. I dance as sensuously as I feel.
    And trust me, it's always been taken the right way by the ladies.

As for dancing while dressed. I'm learning this rn as I have a younger, adopted trans sister coming to stay soon and we're going clubbing in Liverpool with a gay mate of mine. What I'm finding is it's very similar to my guy dancing, with just a few tweaks rather thns a complete contrast. Roll on that visit.

But seriously why are so many of you so happy to crawl back into a cramped box once the dress is off??!!
    Sensuality and masculinity are emphatically NOT mutually exclusive.
    and you might even be surprised at how women respond.

Banned Read only
    Well Abbie, I would have to ask the same question but slightly different. Why do you take the dress off? I think you will find the same answers.

BTW: My solution and goal for 2020 is to not take the dress off. Then I will always feel like dancing.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Wink You'll have to dance all over again!

"Learn to dance"---Because u can't dance like a guy wearing; restricting girdles, bulky pads, heavy forms, and 5" spikes! But, then again? U won't want to!

We dance for at least an hour at nearly every T event I attend. Because the music's so loud? With my bad hearing it's too hard to talk anyway!

I learned how to girl dance watching myself in mirrors and windows in the various clubs we used to attend.

Some of my most fun interactions with young women r on the dance floor! In Vegas this year, a lovely young woman was determined to teach me how to couples dance with her! I was feeling no pain and clumsy as hell in my hi heels. She was wearing low heels and stubbornly refused to let me go until I learned the basic moves!

Another nite, a rather large, but short and quite young, girl danced with me until I had mastered her more relaxed, sexy, fem swaying moves!

If u ain't getting out on dance floors? Your missing out! Guys mostly hate dancing, but females love it! Get out there and shake it with the ladies!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 11-26-2019 at 12:43 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    If u ain't getting out on dance floors? Your missing out! Guys mostly hate dancing, but females love it! Get out there and shake it with the ladies!
    Doctors orders! So get your butts out on the dance floor

I do Appalachian flatfoot dancing although a little more gingerly lately since I've been having trouble with one of my knees. Flatfoot dancing is genderless so dancing like a girl is the same as dancing like a boy. It can be pretty vigorous and it's great aerobic exercise that isn't mind numbingly boring like running or biking.

been going to a few gay clubs lately where i mix in fine , just got to learn how to dance in 5" heels like a lady , i need luck lol

ellbee

I had to smile when I read your post, almost my story exactly.

Banned Read only
    There seems to be some unconscious homophobia because a lot of you won't even consider dancing when in guy mode. I assume it's because you don't want to be seen as gay because the public thinks only women and gays like to dance. I encourage all of you to take dance classes whether in guy or girl mode. You don't have to be a born dancer to become competent.

Giving into the excuse that since you are presenting as a woman it's okay to enjoy dancing is completely baffling to me. Boxing, for some reason, is becoming very popular with females but that doesn't mean they are all becoming butch.

I don't even know what dancing like a girl is supposed to mean. People in typical nightclubs are just randomly flailing limbs anyway.

Quite so Kayla

Aspiring Member
    That could be a problem for me dancing in stilettos