It truly is!

I spent all day yesterday totally dolled-up, which these days only happens once in a blue moon.

And at one point during my little in-home fashion show (for the benefit of my cat, LOL), I found myself trying on a new outfit that would totally work for clubbing.

Next thing I know, I'm throwing on some dance music, and just totally girling-out to it!

Now, you won't be finding me on the TV show "Dancing with the Stars", for various reasons.

But if I'm in the right mood, the right outfit, and with the right music? Yeah, I do pretty okay with all that, as I know how to move like the GG's do. Just as long as I have a full-length mirror -- and I'm behind closed doors, LOL!

Honestly, it's kinda weird that it's so much fun! I pretty much hate dancing (and don't!) as a guy... Just not my thing.

But yesterday I *really* got into it -- and for quite a while. By the end, I had the heat turned off, the windows open, my wig was up, and I was down to just a sports-bra & a pair of leggings that I changed into.

Yeah, I'm definitely gonna have to start doing this a lot more often!