Thread: Media interpretations

Media interpretations

I love to read newspapers, magazines, catalogs, etc. I often see something I like and try to envision how it would look on me. Same when I go shopping. I always look at the mannequins as I assume they?re showing a popular item. I had to chuckle at one of the crossword words today. 7 letters..question..who buys a bra? My first thought was...?me?, but it obviously wasn?t correct. Anyone else have fun?

"Females" or "shoppers" would fit the number of letters for the answer.

I too like to imagine myself in the clothing I see in catalogs, etc.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NancySue View Post
    I love to read newspapers, magazines, catalogs, etc. I often see something I like and try to envision how it would look on me. Same when I go shopping. I always look at the mannequins as I assume they?re showing a popular item. I had to chuckle at one of the crossword words today. 7 letters..question..who buys a bra? My first thought was...?me?, but it obviously wasn?t correct. Anyone else have fun?
    I thought the same thing with that clue

7 letters, who buys a bra? Easy. My first answer was: Ashanti. Of course.

NancySue,

Across # 42 Bra Purchaser = Female

I know my answer fit in all directions with the other words, but wasn't truly correct!

I do all the Daily Commuter Puzzle, Jumble, Lexigo, and 7 Little Words before I get up from the breakfast island almost every morning.

Suzi Q

Aspiring Member
    Who buys a bra, seven letters?
    MememeI.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Of course I see photos of shapely women modeling clothes.

But, I've bought enuff stuff over the years to fairly accurately buy things that will look good on Sherry and NOT what is illusionary!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Ashanti..excellent answer. (Big smile) I tried my name but 8 letters didn?t work. I have many wonderfully comfortable bras. Why do I feel I need more.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I?ve
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi Q View Post
    NancySue,

Across # 42 Bra Purchaser = Female

I know my answer fit in all directions with the other words, but wasn't truly correct!

I do all the Daily Commuter Puzzle, Jumble, Lexigo, and 7 Little Words before I get up from the breakfast island almost every morning.

Suzi Q
    Yes, that?s the answer. I, too do crossword puzzles, solitaire, etc. after breakfast. You?re correct about the answer.
    I liked nvlady?s answer too...mememe1
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 11-27-2019 at 01:18 PM. Reason: fixed quote

Cynthia has 7 letters. And would be correct.

Banned Read only
    Oh, it's SIX letters, not seven! That made it impossible to solve correctly! (And I had no idea WHICH crossword was being referred to until Suzi Q spoke up...)

hello NancySue,
    please ignore my earlier version of this post - I realised later that I could not count very well!
    luv J
    Last edited by jacques; 11-29-2019 at 02:32 PM. Reason: spelling and counting

Abigail
    Because of course I do. Especially after that VS fitting where I found I am 2 sizes smaller than I thought. WIN!

YOULOVEMYTOES Palaina Nocturnus's Avatar
    Hello NancySue,

I used to be a Baker for einsteins so I'd ride my bicycle to work. Every morning I would stop in front of the Rue 21, catch my breath, and stare at the latest fashion and would dream of how I would look in all the different outfits I could see. I'd spend a few minutes each day daydreaming before I'd walk my bike the rest of the way to start work.

I miss those days. So many good times.
    Live, laugh, love!

Platinum Member
    Hi Nancy Sue , I have always been fascinated with woman's clothing catalogs.

And watching the woman's fashions in general. >Orchid ..++..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!