Hi everyone, been a long time since I've posted and want to thank Kaylin for sending me a message asking if everything is OK.

Everything is fine, but I'm working too much this Fall and in the last few weeks I've been putting significant time into fitness.

Yesterday I went on a mountain bike ride and on a whim wore a sports bra, first girly item, well other then the panties and socks that I wear everyday, that I've worn in awhile. A bit awkward at first but it wasn't long before I found it comfortable.

I hope the United States folks out there had a good Thanksgiving. I enjoyed a great meal at my Grandmothers. I had forgotten that it is tradition to take off your shoes when you enter her house and my purple/lavender stripped socks were a bit awkward. I was the butt of a few jokes from family, "All your socks dirty, had to borrow your wives?" but all in good nature fun.

When I started CDing I found that wearing brightly colored girls socks was something I could get away with in everyday life and over time I'm so used to it now that I don't even think about it.

It got me thinking about the first time a femme feeling sort of slipped through into my regular life. I'd always believed I was strictly a humiliation type sissy fetish cross dresser, and never considered feminine things in a serious way. It was 2015 I think and I decided to order some earbuds from Amazon. I was given the choice between black, lime green, cyan blue, and hot pink. I had never had a choice in this before besides black and white. I put the hot pinks one in the cart and nearly ordered them before i realized what I'd done. I realized I instinctively wanted the pink ones, I went with the bright blue which was a definitely not a manly color, and in all honesty no one gives a hoot what color my earbuds are.

Has cross dressing influenced your regular life like that in some interesting way?