Thread: Just thought I would share some info about myself.....

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar

Just thought I would share some info about myself.....

Hey y'all! :-) Well, without getting too personal, I want y'all to get to know me a little bit better. I have been a member of this forum for a few weeks now and so far, I love it. Everyone has been so nice and supportive and I appreciate all of you.

So anyway, here goes and I'll try not to make this post too long. LOL..... I am a Mississippi boy, born and bred. I was born in September of 1983, I'm 36 years old. I have been through a lot in my life, (I'm sure most if not all of you here have as well). I won't go into my entire life's story, because that would take 36 years to write. LOL But anyway, I'll just start with after I graduated high school. While I was still in high school, I met a girl whom I later married the December after I graduated, (Dec 2003). I also joined the United States Air Force straight out of high school. While I was in the Air Force, I was stationed first at Fairchild Air Force Base in Spokane, WA for a couple of years, then I was transferred to Ramstein Air Base in Germany. I was never deployed, never sent over to the mid-east and I truly thank the Good Lord for that. I was a fire truck mechanic in the AF, but to this day, I have no idea how I got that job because I've never been a good mechanic and I wasn't real good at doing that. LOL But it was while I was in Germany is when I got out of the Air Force after serving for four years. I do not regret at all serving, I was glad to do it and glad to be a small part of the fight against terror. I was in 10th grade English class the morning of September 11, 2001 and I never will forget that day..... Any American who was alive and old enough to remember it that day will never forget and that's why I decided to join the USAF.

So anyway, after Germany, my now ex-wife and I moved back to Tennessee to her hometown with her dad for a little while. While we were living with her dad, my daughter who is now 11 years old came along. Shortly after that, we got our own little place in TN, then a couple of years later, we were able to buy a house in another town in TN. Then after that, is when things got bad for me..... My ex-wife, as I found out later had been cheating on me with a lot of different men. Then one day after an argument that she and I had over her cheating, she up and left me for another man whom she is still with to this day...? All of this was over the course of 10 years and I've been divorced from her for about five years now. I have dated a few girls since my ex-wife left me, but the relationships didn't work out. I have been single now for going on three years. I told the girls that I dated about my pantyhose wearing, but not about CDing because I wasn't really doing that yet. And of course, that's really the reason why those relationships didn't work out. I live in the south and a man wearing pantyhose or any other women's clothing around here, for most people I a BIG no-no and the women just don't understand it and assume the guys who do are gay, transgender or bisexual. And speaking of my pantyhose wearing, I've said in previous posts that I've worn pantyhose for practically my entire life and my ex-wife new about it, I shaved my legs and wore pantyhose while she and I were together. She never liked it though and tried to make me stop wearing hose. I actually did for a short period of time, but my pantyhose addiction just wouldn't let me. LOL I think that may be one reason she left me.

But anyway, that's all in the past..... I am now a full-blown CDer and I love it. I honestly love being single, I don't have to worry about any woman nagging me, telling me "NO, you can't do that or I'll leave you", or anything like that. I won't lie though, I am lonely and I miss having a woman. But also, since I love CDing so much, I don't want to stop anytime soon and maybe one day, I'll be able to find a woman who will understand and accept it.

Well, I guess that's all for now. LOL Like I said, I just wanted you all to get to know me a little bit better. If y'all wanna know anything else that isn't too personal, please feel free to ask me. :-)
    Last edited by Kimberly A.; 11-29-2019 at 10:21 AM.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Aspiring Member
    I am somewhat single. My wife is in NC being treated for cancer. While I do miss her greatly, there are some perks to living alone. I can do whatever I want and when I want. If I want to cd I can. If I want to sleep in lingerie, I can.If I want to flirt, I can. All in all I am my own man or woman at times.