Thread: Dating luck

Banned Read only

Dating luck

A question for those of you who have gone or go on dates with men: Do you find more men who are interested in you as a person or those who objectify you as a fetish? In my experience, nearly half the men I have dated are closet CDs looking to live vicariously through me and the other half see me as a fetish object. A small percentage actually wants to have a normal adult man/woman interaction.

Without wanting to over generalize, I expect most men who want to have a “normal” (your word) man/woman interaction, choose to have such interactions with normal (read: naturally born) women.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You must date a lot of guys off of dating sites to have stats like that.
    I have to ask what is your reason for dating men? Is it more a fetish thing for you?
    I have dated a few guys I met thru friends and it was just a normal /gay relationship.

Banned Read only
    I would say that 2/3 are from sites and the remainder are men I have met while out and about. Yes, I have dated a lot. I enjoy their attention and the fact that they find me attractive for whatever reason. Also, going out alone gets boring really fast.

Ah-May-Lee
    For me it's the same as what women have to go through. One has to weed out the creeps to find a nice guy.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelie View Post
    For me it's the same as what women have to go through. One has to weed out the creeps to find a nice guy.
    So true. So true.

The same can be said about dating in general, whether male or female, gay or straight, or crossdressed!

It’s beyond that and I 100% get what Monica is saying. The fetishizing is degrading and dehumanizing. They’re only really interested in a body part, not a person. To put it in perspective, it would be like if every woman demanded to see your six-pack abs as soon as she met you to determine if you are “dateable”.

But yeah, it’s really rough. If a guy or girl is attracted to women, they generally arent attracted to CDs or trans women; and gay men don’t really go for men who look like women.

Banned Read only
    Monica,
    If dating men is your thing that's fine but I'm a little unsure of your motive when you say going out alone gets boring .

I normally go out alone as Teresa most days but I don't find it boring , I love interacting with people no matter what their gender . As for dating , my preference is still GGs but I'm not looking to rush into anything , I'm just happy meeting and making new friends .

Ah-May-Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    It’s beyond that and I 100% get what Monica is saying. The fetishizing is degrading and dehumanizing. They’re only really interested in a body part, not a person. To put it in perspective, it would be like if every woman demanded to see your six-pack abs as soon as she met you to determine if you are “dateable”.

But yeah, it’s really rough. If a guy or girl is attracted to women, they generally arent attracted to CDs or trans women; and gay men don’t really go for men who look like women.
    I understand. I was just saying "for me " dating is similar to women.

And if a guy was to view me as a fetish then he would be in the creep category.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Monica,
    If dating men is your thing that's fine but I'm a little unsure of your motive when you say going out alone gets boring .
    Motive? Not being bored. Which happens often when I go out alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Monica,

I normally go out alone as Teresa most days but I don't find it boring , I love interacting with people no matter what their gender . As for dating , my preference is still GGs but I'm not looking to rush into anything , I'm just happy meeting and making new friends .
    I don’t think Monica meant going out as in leaving the house, running out to the shops, or doing errands. I’m pretty sure she meant going out as in nightlife. Being at the club by yourself can be a pretty boring experience.

Just another 'Gurl'
    I no longer date men or women as I am now married. However, when I was single I enjoyed sleeping with men while enfemme. For me it was kind of a fetish thing. Lots of great memories. Just had to be careful about the guys I was going to meet. I always met them in a public place where I felt safe and knew I could leave if needed.
    Just another man in a dress

My ex could not accept me as a crossdresser. I am still trying to find someone who is interested in me and is accepting of me being gender fluid.
    Amanda

last 3 visits to the gay club , i've had 3 separate admirers , maybe chasers i dont know , nice to talk to and kiss/hug however i havent done anything naughty .........................yet!