Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things you can do as a woman but not as a man

Things you can do as a woman but not as a man

In the spirit of the never-ending saga of all the things that a woman can do but a man cannot, one has to be wearing clothes backwards and no one notices. Seriously. I recently was reading reviews about a particular dress, and many of the posters were talking about wearing it backwards! I laughed and while the picture looked good, I thought I'd never do that. Until I did. Accidentally. I wore a dress backwards and didn't even notice it. Nor do I think anyone else did. Pretty fun if you think about it!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Letting the girl in me out.
    More pictures here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/165304654@N04/albums

I’ve said it before: just because nobody said anything doesn’t mean they didn’t notice. I’ve seen a few people wearing clothes backwards.

Gold Member
    Backwards or forwards, You look great.
    Rader

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    One way to tell which is the right way to wear it is where the darts are for the boobs.

Actually the black lace cleavage looks good....
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I wear a number of my dresses backwards. As low cut backs often look better in front if you want to show off your cleavage!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have one knit dress with a semi-turtleneck that zips up the back. I wear it backwards so I can have a collar.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I have one dress that had a tag showing that either side could be worn as the front. If if looks right and you can get away with it, why not?
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

A woman can spend hours playing with different combinations of clothes.

Heck, Stephanie, you could wear anything front, back, inside/out, upside down and you?d look great. Yes, there are so many things women can do, that a man can?t. I?ve, occasionally, in a rush, put things on backwards, but have had to correct. Things are just not in place. Great pictures, as usual.

Platinum Member
    You always look so well put together. I think you could wear that dress either way, especially if wearing a sweater.

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Oh, I believe that, Stephanie! LOL..... Here a while back, I broke my ankle and was laid-up at home for about six months. I had to go through some pretty extensive physical therapy to get the strength in my ankle back up and of course, I was dressed in my masculine attire. But one day getting ready to go to PT, I accidentally put on a t-shirt inside-out. But, no one noticed and I didn't even notice until the guy who ones the PT clinic handed me a business card and I tried to put it in my shirt pocket, but couldn't because my shirt was inside-out! LOL
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Ah-May-Lee
    I had a short wig that I put on backwards. It looked kinda cool, a bit weird but I liked it and wore it that way.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Things you can do as a woman...

Carry a purse. I cannot tell you how many times I've missed having my bag in guy mode.
    Yeah. yeah, there are 'man bags', but it isn't the same
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Here is some food for thought. Up where I live woman could wear a pair of jeans, a flannel shirt and a ball hat. She could walk into a bar and order a drink and nobody would bat an eye. It's pretty common to see them dressed that way or some variation thereof up here in the tundra. If one of us did our version of the same thing a few eyebrows would rise as we walked across the room. They get a pass no matter what they wear.
    Last edited by Star01; 12-01-2019 at 01:08 PM.

@Star01: So, if you walked into a bar, in girl jeans, flannel top, and a ball cap, what would happen?

I see this a lot, CD's commenting on how women can "crossdress" and get away with it, while CD's can't.

What many seem to fail to realize, is that women's jeans and tops are MADE for them, and made to compliment their bodies. How many straight guys here have ever looked at a woman wearing bottom hugging jeans and thought "OMG! She's crossdressing!" I highly doubt that the percentage would be high.

Face it boys and girls, a GG can wear construction boots, jeans and a work shirt, and still be as cute and sexy as a bug. Deal with it.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

I didn't think of it that way but you are correct.

I have some skirts that have no front or back (or sideways, for that matter).
    I usually wear them with the garment-care tag to the left, but just about anything would work. Try that with men's pants. Or better yet with a sports coat! ��

Quote Originally Posted by Jodie_Lynn View Post
    Things you can do as a woman...

Carry a purse. I cannot tell you how many times I've missed having my bag in guy mode.
    Yeah. yeah, there are 'man bags', but it isn't the same
    I carry a purse regardless of the clothes that I'm wearing, and I've been discriminated against while presenting as a male but carrying a bag. I was not allowed to bring my small purse into a sports arena while women were carrying larger bags walking right by.

6 months ago my girlfriend broke 5 ribs falling off a boat. She had me carry her purse for months whenever we went anywhere because the weight of the purse caused her pain. Now her fractures are healed, but she still has me carry her purse whoever we go. No one ever says anything and haven?t noticed anyone staring. It?s fun. Now if I could just get my girlfriend to let me go out all dressed and made up carrying the purse...that would be the best! Hopefully some day!

I've been carrying a purse, when I need it, in guy mode for a while now. Nobody has said boo. I've seen lots of other guys carrying bags, but they mostly look like man bags. Mine is definitely a purse, bought in the woman's bag section of T.J.Maxx.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Davina Katherine Davina Katherine's Avatar
    One thing I can do a as woman, but not as a man, is show some skin.
    V necklines, bare arms, bare legs.

In guy mode I don't even feel comfortable in most shorts in the summer.
    But in girl mode, I could get down right trampy if my wife would allow it!!

GGs actually have a lot more choices in a lot of things, than men do now.

Aspiring Member
    In the sixties fashion tried to have men wear "shoulder wallets". Other than the hip few it didn't stick around.

Ineke

You girls are so right. My wife gets upset sometimes when I'm wearing tights or a camisole or something. It's OK for her to wear blue jeans, work boots, a denim shirt (one of my old ones, actually) and a baseball cap whenever she feels like it. So why is is SUCH a big deal that when confronted with the choice of boxers or briefs, I choose something entirely different?