Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Purging

yep, just last Nov. Didn't last long, got the urge back, and now shopping for everything I tossed, including a pair of $200 BF's. Stupid Stupid! My fear is something happening to my wife and I, and our kids (all grown) finding my clothing. I can't imagine the hurt and confusion that would cause.

The solution for the kids finding out when you die is to tell them now.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Or is to write a letter explaining and keep it in your stash. I've started my letter already.
    Closeted for 45 years, so please take any advice I might offer with a massive dose of reality.
    Julia xo

Quote Originally Posted by Janet Murray View Post
    yep, just last Nov. Didn't last long, got the urge back, and now shopping for everything I tossed, including a pair of $200 BF's. Stupid Stupid! My fear is something happening to my wife and I, and our kids (all grown) finding my clothing. I can't imagine the hurt and confusion that would cause.
    It will be less than you think. The pain will come from the loss of you. Everything else will be peripheral. "well, I guess dad had a secret...."
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

With talk of purging lets bring this thread back to the top.
    Crissy

Crissy107 when was the last time you really did a purge as opposed to "packing it away"?
    I am so new to CDing I have NEVER really PURGED, I just pack away. I live by myself so I have no need to Purge.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 03-03-2020 at 11:15 AM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Leslie Mary, I have purged, unfortunately, several times all when I was younger and the last time was when I was getting married. It was definitely the guilt and shame that caused it. There were no forums like this so of course I was on my own. I feel it is terrible on many levels, first, you dump so many nice things some that can never be replaced, second, the feeling of guilt and being ashamed for wanting to dress is just so stressful. It is definitely something to avoid and just pack things away for the time being.
    Thank you for asking that, I actually feel good about warning our members to please not do it.
    Crissy