Thread: Two more outings dressed!

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar

Two more outings dressed!

Hey y'all! :-) Well, I did say that I would go out dressed again and I did. LOL Again, it was a BLAST! I went out first on Friday night, I was wearing a pair of waist-cincher panties, blue "Glow Sheers" Sheertex pantyhose, a blue denim skirt, blue blouse and black Time and True high-heeled zip-up shoes, a sports bra with breast forms and of course, a brunette wig..... I posted pics of the way I was dressed Friday night in the "Boy Mode vs Girl mode" folder. Unfortunately, I can't post anymore pics in a new thread until Saturday, but I did take quite a few more so, I'll add them to this thread come Saturday. It is just so fun and exciting for me to go out dressed. And honestly, my nervousness is pretty much non-existant now and my confidence level is just about through the frickin' roof! LOL..... Anyway, to start off Friday afternoon, I first went to a Dirt Cheap in Philadelphia, MS. I grabbed a cart, looked around for awhile at the dresses, picked out a couple of black ones to try on. At Dirt Cheap, you have to press a bell to get an employee's attention to let you into the dressing rooms. So I did that and a few minutes later, a female employee let me into a dressing room. I started to try on one black dress that said "XL" on it, but still I couldn't get it on, so I said forget that one. Then, I tried on the other black dress, it fit me fine but it was too short for my taste. So I wound up leaving Dirt Cheap empty-handed..... Oh, well. LOL Then, I was hungry so I went to a Chinese buffet for supper. I went in, waited to be acknowledged and one of the servers showed me to a table, asked me what I would like to drink and I said in my feminine voice, "sweet tea, no lemon"..... I can't stand lemon in my tea. LOL So, I ate at the Chinese buffet, with no problems whatsoever. I don't know if people even gave me a second look. I even had to use the restroom at the restaurant, so I went into the ladies' room, I don't believe anyone else went in there while I was there. The stalls in that restroom were very private, thankfully and didn't have that gap where the stall door closes..... I hate that, even in men's rooms. So, I did my business, washed my hands and left the restroom. I paid for my meal and off I went to another store that was having a close-out sale. I forgot the name of that store, but they did carry some pretty expensive, designer clothes. I didn't buy any clothes, but I did want a better necklace and bracelet. So, I bought a cute necklace and a set of three, matching charm bracelets. Then after that store, I went to Walmart, bought some cotton balls, Q-tips, red lipstick and a cheap package of rings. Paid for that stuff, then I went to the Walmart gas station and put gas in my car. After that, I wasn't quite ready to go home yet so I found a park in Philadelphia, MS. I went there, walked around a track, then sat down on some bleachers for a few minutes. After that, I went on home, took off most of my feminine attire and did some house work.

Now, for my outing yesterday (Saturday) afternoon and evening..... I was wearing my hiding gaffe, waist-cincher panties, a sports bra with my D-cup breast forms, opaque, black seamless tights, a black blouse, (the same brand and style I wore Friday night, only black), a black, silk ruffle skirt, the same wig and my black Time and True high-heeled zip-up shoes. I will post pics of that when I can. This time though, I decided to go to Carthage, MS because it's closer to where I live than Philadelphia or Jackson. I also had a wardrobe malfunction shortly after I left home and before I got to Carthage. See, I use one of those strapless, adhesive bras to create cleavage and it works VERY well for me. However, sometime between getting ready to go and the time I noticed it, the adhesive bra broke, so I pulled behind a building in town, took off the adhesive bra and adjusted my breast forms. LOL..... So, I decided to first go to Walmart in Carthage to buy a new adhesive bra to fix my cleavage. Then after I paid for that, I picked out a dress at Walmart to take into the fitting room. An employee let me into the fitting room, but I really had no intention of trying on the dress, I just wanted to fix my cleavage. LOL So, I did that, then proceeded to leave Walmart. I was stopped at the door by a door-greeter, he asked me "What you got there?", pointing to my bag. I showed him the empty adhesive bra package, then he asked for my receipt. I had to dig through my purse for it, but I found it and showed it to him. The door-greeter and I exchanged "Thank you's" and off I went...? Carthage also has a Dirt Cheap, so I went there next. I looked around again at dresses. As I was looking at the dresses, there were a couple of women customers, also looking at them. One of them said, "I'm sorry sweetie, am I in your way?" Then I said in my feminine voice, "No ma'am, you're fine". But she still kinda scooted over so that I could get further down the rack of dresses and I told her "Thank you". LOL Anyway, I found a couple of dresses to try on. Well, one garment that I thought was a dress was really a green, button-down, short-sleeved and short-legged, like shorts, jump suit. I first tried on the jump suit and while it was XL size, it was too small for me. Then, I tried on a green Isabella dress, also XL size and fit me perfectly. I went up to the register to pay for it, after waiting in line for about 15 or 20 minutes and actually, I'm wearing that dress with some suntan L'eggs pantyhose as I type this. LOL..... Anywho, Carthage, MS also has a Chinese buffet and I went there to eat supper. (Yeah, I like Chinese. LOL) Again, a server showed me to a table and I again ordered sweet tea with no lemon in my feminine voice. I stayed at the Chinese restaurant for a good hour, eating and again, I don't think anyone gave me a second look..... Actually, I think just about everyone I encountered actually thought I was a woman. LOL Just before I was ready to leave the Chinese restaurant, I had to use the restroom and again, I went into the ladies' room, did my business, washed my hands and left the restroom..... No one else went in there while I was there. I paid for my meal, said "Thank you" to the guy who took my money, then left the restaurant. After that, again I wasn't quite ready to go home yet. So, I went to a park in Carthage, MS and sat down at a bench for a while. Then, I got up and walked down a pathway to a bridge that goes over a small pond. This bridge also had benches to sit on, so I sat there, took my shoes off and just sat for a while, looking around at nature..... Of course, it was dark at this point so I couldn't see much and there weren't a lot of people there. But it was about to get stormy outside, it was even lightening some. But, I still wanted to go into one more place, just because I LOVE being out dressed..... I went into a Piggly Wiggly grocery store and just walked and looked around for a little bit. Then after that, I decided I had better go home before the storm hits. LOL..... And well, there ya have it, two more outings with me dressed! LOL So Tracii, there's your full report, as promised!

One last thing..... Unfortunately, I won't be able to go out dressed again for another two weeks, due to my trucking job. But, when I do come home again in a couple of weekends, I will go out dressed. Also, I'm a huge fan of the "Star Wars" movies and the last one in the "Skywalker Saga", ("Episode 9, The Rise of Skywalker") comes out on December 23rd..... I plan to go see that movie in full femme mode! LOL Of course when I do that, y'all can expect a full report, complete with pics. Yes, I love going out dressed and then telling y'all all about it. And honestly, I love dressing up SO darn much, that I truly miss Kimberly, (my feminine side) and I get depressed when I can't dress like her.

P.S.
    Apologies, I can't post pics of my outings because it has been less than a week since I last posted pics and I'm gonna have to wait until Saturday before I can post anymore..... Y'all know, dems da rulz! LOL
    Last edited by Kimberly A.; 12-01-2019 at 12:22 PM.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Sounds amazing!
    Closeted for 45 years, so please take any advice I might offer with a massive dose of reality.
    Julia xo

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    It was, Julia..... I can say that you really don't know what you're missing out on, by not going out dressed. LOL
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.