Thread: The whole World and it's neighbour knows !

Banned Read only

The whole World and it's neighbour knows !

I had a phone call from my wife today asking what my Xmas plans were so we finanilsed the details . She then went on to tell me my daughter in law had seen me in my old home town on my way to my painting group , she then went on to give me a whole list of old friends who had heard about our separation and who knew and even had seen me in the last few weeks , in fact one thought I had transitioned , she keeps telling she not conecerned , I'm not sure if I believe her but that's not my problem . So it appears far more people know in my old town than I'd expected , I feel no guilt or shame , I'm well past all that to be truthful it feels good that I'm gradually able to rebuild my life in a more open situation and old friends are becoming aware and accepting it .

when one in a village knows, they all know.
    I think we brits have had crossdressing etc in our face from before the first TV show was broadcast.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Teresa,

It was inevitable, just a matter of time. Given the way you now live your life perhaps now is the time to simply forget any semblance of limiting where you go and accept that sooner or later you'll need to interact with all those from your old life. If some shun you so be it. Their loss.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Aspiring Member
    I like your attitude

Banned Read only
    Helen,
    I have very little to lose now but on the whole I have more gains than losses , I haven't been shunned yet but I'm not being naive to think it's not going to happen , one or two are keeping a low profile . To me now it's such a simple solution , come and meet me face to face and then decide how you feel .

Kendra Sue,
    It's a case of balancing between my life and caring for others , we all have choices .

Teresa, I'm note sure why you would be surprised. Something as salacious as gender change is going to be spoken about. Now I don't believe what you are doing is salacious, but society in general does.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    Kim,
    My point exactly , everytime we have this conversation she always adds , " But I'm not bothered !"

Jamie,
    I agree it feels so natural now , I can't see what all the fuss is about .