Thread: Do blonds really have all the fun ?

Do blonds really have all the fun ?

A couple of year ago I was in a bar chatting with a couple of women. One had recently changed her hair color to blond, and I wear a blond wig. I jokingly said something about blonds getting to have all the fun. She says to me verbatim - you?re telling me. (in an affirmative tone).
    So fast forward to my recent post about going out shopping while dressed to Dillard?s which was nice, but I just noticed this. I had bought new shoes and wanted to see how my walk looked on camera. So I pulled up my security cam for that day, and I have to admit the 3.8 in heals forced me to walk in a very feminine way which was very cool. That day, my wife was out of town, and my neighbors were all gone so I did not mind going to and from the car. The mailman was making his rounds when I got home, but I did not worry about him. The funny thing is on my security footage, the mailman was turned sideways trying to get a look at me as I went into my house. He was not looking where he was going at all until like 3 feet from my box. Then when he was putting the mail into my box, he was actually leaning out of the cab to try to get another glimpse. I guess he wanted to get a look at the long legged blond in heals. Haha. I which I could post a pic, but I would not want to try to get his permission. If I had said hello, he probably would have speed off. Too funny.

I just like sharing this stuff here because I can't tell any of my usual friends.

Sandi

Not to put a damper, but there’s an equal chance he wasn’t looking at “the long legged blond in heels” and instead looking at “the weirdo guy in a wig and women’s shoes”.

Hey Micki. Perhaps, but I know I would take notice if I saw me dressed up at a distance. Of course once you get up close, the details would give me away especially if I talk, but all he could see at the time was the back of my head. At least he did not run over my mailbox which would have been bad since my wife would have said, hey lets see who did it. Yikes, that is a scary thought.

Sandi

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    Not to put a damper, but there?s an equal chance he wasn?t looking at ?the long legged blond in heels? and instead looking at ?the weirdo guy in a wig and women?s shoes?.
    Oh Snap!

Banned Read only
    Not to put a damper, but there?s an equal chance he wasn?t looking at ?the long legged blond in heels? and instead looking at ?the weirdo guy in a wig and women?s shoes?.
    Even if there's a high likelihood that this was the case, why you gotta hate? Don't be such a killjoy. Let the chick savor her story.

great story Sandi!

Silver Member
    I enjoyed your story Sandi. Unfortunately for me my mail person is someone that knows me.

No.

The saying is that blondes have more fun. Don't be greedy.

And while I'm here...

heel.jpg
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Patience , my bad. I think you are right. I just remember some hair coloring add on TV from when I was young, and forget the details. But just in case, I go blonde to be sure. I guess I will have to post my pic at some point.

Sandi

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I thot blond was Sherry's best look for nearly 2 decades. But, recently I've found blonds may NOT be the only ones having fun!
    P1400570 (547x640).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

No worries, Sandi. I’ve toyed with that idea myself.

Since Sherry's more, shall we say, fantastic than most of us, Doc, you have the opportunity to be any way you like and even match the hair to the outfit, like you did in your pic.

Most of us plain ones just pick a color that matches our natural hair (or former hair) color and call it a day. That?s sort of where I?m at.
    Last edited by Patience; 12-02-2019 at 03:05 AM. Reason: NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

Platinum Member
    I thought I would marry a long legged blond. I married a 5'2" brunette. And, we had and are still having a lot of "fun."

Anyway...

Sandi, Nice story, it made me smile and yes it was good he did not take out the mailbox.
    Crissy

Banned Read only
    Sandi,
    Keep doing what you're doing , it gets easier . After a while all this takes a back seat I don't wear heels out in the daytime only my boots or wedges , I don't worry about security cameras to check how I walk and I often stop and chat to my mail man . By the way as you can see from my avatar I'm blond I do have so much fun !!!

Ah-May-Lee
    Not to put a damper, but there’s an equal chance he wasn’t looking at “the long legged blond in heels” and instead looking at “the weirdo guy in a wig and women’s shoes”.
    So we can now equate a cd to a weirdo guy in a wig.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Banned Read only
    Kim,
    I had a very similar experience sometime ago . I was sitting in the lounge of a hotel enjoying a cup of tea and reading the local newspaper before my social meeting , a husband and wife walked by possibly on the way to the toilets . As they disappeared from from view I heard the wife say , " Did you see that ?" the husband replied , " See what ? " The wife continued , " That CDer !" I heared thehusband tell her she was wrong and I was definitely a woman . As they came back I heard the wife say , " I told you so !" he replied , " I'm telling you you're wrong !" As they sat down at the far end of the lounge I heard the wife say she wanted to read the local newspaper but couldn't find one , so at that I stood up and approached them saying , " I believe you wanted the local paper , please have my copy " . The look on their faces was priceless , so she was right and he was wrong , it was a lovely moment .
    Last edited by Teresa; 12-02-2019 at 11:58 AM.

MIcki you're popping the bubble we all live in You're probably right but its still fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Patience View Post
    No worries, Sandi. I’ve toyed with that idea myself.

Since Sherry's more, shall we say, fantastic than most of us, Doc, you have the opportunity to be any way you like and even match the hair to the outfit, like you did in your pic.

Most of us plain ones just pick a color that matches our natural hair (or former hair) color and call it a day. That?s sort of where I?m at.
    Well, I'm technically a closet CD, not a TS, Patience. I think it's silly to have one look when at home u can be any woman. Or, in my case? Every woman!

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Who knows what other people are seeing. I hope not to get a second look...and I try not to think about it.

Once, walking through a museum, I passed by a younger couple....and the male said quietly...is that a man... She shushed him...and for a moment, it bothered me, but frankly, I was somewhat gratified that he wasn?t quite sure!
    If I had a $ for every time I've heard, "OMG! That was a man"? I could buy anew breastplate instead of patching the one the raccoon ate!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Recalling that advertisement - you're dating yourself! Hardly anyone under 40 will know what you're talking about.

Blonde hair simply attracts more attention than Brunette. The mailman saw you and filled in the blanks at first glimpse. The human brain works that way. He was confused and had to get a better look at the blonde bombshell. Thanks for sharing Sandi
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Fun story, thanks for sharing, now how about a screen shot of you as that leggy blond? I have been noticed but never ogled at Take care

Can't say if blondes have more fun, but I do notice that when I put on one of my blonde wigs I certainly feel different.
    For some reason I feel a little freer and things do seem a bit more fun to me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Well whether he thought I was a woman or not, I can at least say this - made you look!

Anyhow I think it is funny.

Sandi

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Well, I'm technically a closet CD, not a TS, Patience. I think it's silly to have one look when at home u can be any woman. Or, in my case? Every woman!
    FWIW, I never thought of you as a TS.

And the ability to be every woman is one of the perks of having a mass-produced physiognomy.