A couple of year ago I was in a bar chatting with a couple of women. One had recently changed her hair color to blond, and I wear a blond wig. I jokingly said something about blonds getting to have all the fun. She says to me verbatim - you?re telling me. (in an affirmative tone).
So fast forward to my recent post about going out shopping while dressed to Dillard?s which was nice, but I just noticed this. I had bought new shoes and wanted to see how my walk looked on camera. So I pulled up my security cam for that day, and I have to admit the 3.8 in heals forced me to walk in a very feminine way which was very cool. That day, my wife was out of town, and my neighbors were all gone so I did not mind going to and from the car. The mailman was making his rounds when I got home, but I did not worry about him. The funny thing is on my security footage, the mailman was turned sideways trying to get a look at me as I went into my house. He was not looking where he was going at all until like 3 feet from my box. Then when he was putting the mail into my box, he was actually leaning out of the cab to try to get another glimpse. I guess he wanted to get a look at the long legged blond in heals. Haha. I which I could post a pic, but I would not want to try to get his permission. If I had said hello, he probably would have speed off. Too funny.

I just like sharing this stuff here because I can't tell any of my usual friends.

Sandi