Ever since I was young, Christmas always brought out so many fun Cross dressing urges.

Of course being born closely in the middle of 2 sisters was a recipe for disaster !

To start with was my mom taking my sisters shopping for their annual Holiday Party dresses. Early on I made the mistake about asking my mom about cloths for me and she teased that anytime I wanted to try on pretty dresses with my sisters I was welcome. later of course my sisters would model their new outfits for all to admire and compliment.

A few years later my sisters were given matching frilly pink babydoll nighties. I think at that point I started to realize I had a problem because I couldn't keep thinking about how fun it looked to be wearing a babydoll. Well of course at some point the opportunity came and once a boy steps into nylon panties with ruffles on the butt their is no going back ! LOL

After that For many years any Holiday party dress they ever got I at some point tried on! Only wish i had pictures !

Later in life it was all about the Holiday Frocks the ladies would wear to parties ! Yes I was Jealous !

Anyway hope this was always a fun time of year for all of you and that you have fun memories