I don't know if they see something about me that makes them come to me for fem advice. This happened about a month ago with my mother in law and it happened again this weekend. Saturday I was at work when I got a message what time I was going to be home because my sister in law wanted my opinion on something. I got home and my sister in law entered behind me, it looked like she was in a hurry and she opened her coat and asked how she looked. She was dressed up really nice and told me she was going to a work related Christmas party and had to look her best. I asked her what she was looking for a business look and knowing she's married to my wife's brother I knew she wasn't looking to flirt in which that dress kind of came across like that. After telling her that she told me that she knew that she could count on me for my honesty and told me my brother in law gave her half a look and told her she looked fine. She then asked my wife to help her with her zipper and POW! she dropped her dress in front of me, just like I was one of the girls and opened a dress bag and starting putting on another dress and with my wife there. I asked her what she was doing if she was crazy doing that in front of me. I turned around but not before getting an amazing view, she told me to shut up and that I was like a best friend to her. Well the second dress was the one I picked and then she asked me advice about shoes and some jewelry. It was amazing that I actually felt like one of the girls as we were gibbering talking fashion. I had to ask her why does everyone come to me, she said that I have common sense and my honesty not afraid to tell a women when something doesn't look good on a women and my wife seconded it.
When she left my wife asked if I enjoyed the view and knew what I would be wearing next time I dressed, she knows me to well and I did copy what I seen the same night. Lol.
Does anyone else here give off that personality that women trust or come to you for advice and they respect you for it. Makes me wonder at times how and what they think of me, do they know something I don't.