Thread: What do they see in me?

What do they see in me?

I don't know if they see something about me that makes them come to me for fem advice. This happened about a month ago with my mother in law and it happened again this weekend. Saturday I was at work when I got a message what time I was going to be home because my sister in law wanted my opinion on something. I got home and my sister in law entered behind me, it looked like she was in a hurry and she opened her coat and asked how she looked. She was dressed up really nice and told me she was going to a work related Christmas party and had to look her best. I asked her what she was looking for a business look and knowing she's married to my wife's brother I knew she wasn't looking to flirt in which that dress kind of came across like that. After telling her that she told me that she knew that she could count on me for my honesty and told me my brother in law gave her half a look and told her she looked fine. She then asked my wife to help her with her zipper and POW! she dropped her dress in front of me, just like I was one of the girls and opened a dress bag and starting putting on another dress and with my wife there. I asked her what she was doing if she was crazy doing that in front of me. I turned around but not before getting an amazing view, she told me to shut up and that I was like a best friend to her. Well the second dress was the one I picked and then she asked me advice about shoes and some jewelry. It was amazing that I actually felt like one of the girls as we were gibbering talking fashion. I had to ask her why does everyone come to me, she said that I have common sense and my honesty not afraid to tell a women when something doesn't look good on a women and my wife seconded it.
    When she left my wife asked if I enjoyed the view and knew what I would be wearing next time I dressed, she knows me to well and I did copy what I seen the same night. Lol.
    Does anyone else here give off that personality that women trust or come to you for advice and they respect you for it. Makes me wonder at times how and what they think of me, do they know something I don't.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have a very good male friend and his GF does that to me quite often.
    Mostly little things but one day I met them at their house because I would be riding in their car.
    She answered the door and grabbed my hand and lead me back to the bedroom and she asked which outfit she had laid out looked the best.
    We discussed maybe switching one top for another and changing the belt and accessories.
    My friend said Julie just get dressed so we can go.
    I came out and talked with him as she was getting dressed and he apologized for her weird ness.
    I said no problem I think she just needed an opinion. Nothing else was said after that.
    When we go places she talks my ear off about just about everything.
    I pretty much look like a female so I guess she sees me as one.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 12-02-2019 at 10:22 PM.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    My bet is that your wife has told her about you.

Though good luck getting either of them to actually admit that.

I was always able to pick out the best clothes for my SO. She respected my opinion as I did hers as she always dressed well. It was very flattering as she gave me great advice as well.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

This kinda thing happens to me all the time with my friends.

It's just how it is when your accepted as one of the girls.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its a positive either way.

Like most other my wife asks me all the time what I think of different outfit for different occasions. She likes it when I go cloths shopping with her first to pick items out then she tries them on comes out for my option.

I can no more see any of my sister in laws dropping their dresses in front of me than the sky being green....
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Davina Katherine Davina Katherine's Avatar
    Long before I started dressing, my two daughters much preferred me going with them to shop for clothes.
    Now, when shopping in guy mode with my wife she has started buying more "curvy" dresses, on Jessie's recommendation.

Banned Read only
    What they see in you is honesty, and that is hard to get from the average GM. Specially when it comes to the question "How do I look?" or "Does this make me look fat?".

Can't say that that's ever happened to me, especially not with my sister-in-law.
    My wife does ask my opinion and I hers and it's made things much more relaxed and fun.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    I have found over the decades people/coworkers come to me for advice because I will offer a constructive criticism or give a truthful answer to his or her question. People do not ask for advice from a known wishy-washy person. I don't know whether they know you're a cross dresser. Perhaps. I will say you must give off very good vibes for a woman to drop her dress in front of you. I would make the assessment that you're viewed as having fine character and "safe" even with your wife standing there.

Just as a sidebar I always have to chuckle a little when these disrobing in front of someone issues arise. A long time ago the woman I use to car pool with told me her husband chided her about the fact she would sun bathe in a tiny bikini on the front lawn of their house, yet yell at him to close the drapes if she was running through the house wearing a bra and panty. At the time of the conversation I thought that was a little much of a conversation to have with a male neighbor. She knowing my wife and two little kids must have gauged me as a "safe" man. I must give off good vibes. Heck, even my granddaughter's cats will jump onto my lap to cuddle when they will not go near anyone else outside the family.

Banned Read only
    Actually on the subject of the dress dropping. She feels you are safe and with your wife standing right there why wouldn't she?

After all what did you see besides her underwear?

Wow! Stephanie you should say that about the cats because my kids have dogs that were rescued and usally that don't feel comfortable with men but they always come to me to cuddle. I must give of some safe vibes like yourself. Wow that's interesting.

I think that women really do get a vibe off of a CDer .They are not sure why maybe ? or not .In my personal experience i believe this
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Ah-May-Lee
    I had a neighbor guy come into my apartment and take off his clothes. He'd say what do you think? I had to call the police to have him removed.

I can't say I had the experience of someone asking for my advice on the clothes they are wearing. People I new didn't really care how they dressed. We never did that sort of thing.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron