Thread: A Lana Mae Christmas!

A Lana Mae Christmas!

I have decided it will be a Lana Mae Christmas! I am going to the staff Christmas party as Lana Mae! My SIL and hubby will come here on Dec. 21 and be greeted by Lana Mae in the flesh! My SIL has only seen pics and am not sure if she shared it with hubby! He is the kind of person who will probably get very quiet as he deals with it! I will also be dressed as Lana Mae on Christmas day which is a first! I think the time is right! What do you think? Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Read only
    Lana,
    No better time to enjoy being you !

Last Xmas was the first alone for me after 44 years of marriage and it was wonderful to spend the day with my daughter and family , cooking the meal and playing the hostess . This year she has invited me back to spend the day with her .

I hope you enjoy your time over the festive period .

Kim: Yes,LOL! I bake banana and pumpkin bread for all of the adults!
    Teresa: Thanks, Teresa! I regretted not doing this last year!
    Thanks for your replies, ladies!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

Dec. 21st. The winter solstice. Great time for new beginnings!
    Too much mascara is almost enough.

Contact me on MeWe mewe.com/i/maceyg

Congrats Lana Mae. You've really made a lot of progress since I last saw you FtF at Keystone 2018.

Back then, you were worried about using the ladies room at rest stops; if you come to Keystone 2020, you won't be able to use the men's rooms.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    To borrow a phrase, it sounds like it will be the gift that keeps on giving. Giving years of comfort from hiding and worry.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Macey: Yeah, I did not realize that!
    Steffi: Been in a few since then! LOL
    Sarah: Yes possibly for an eternity!
    Thanks ladies for your responses!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

Kim: Today at 6 P M .
    Life is worth living!

Sounds like alot of fun Lana Mae. Enjoy your Christmas party hon Congrats on the new beginnings. Hugs to you.

Kaylin: Just returned from the Christmas party! Not everyone knew I was coming as Lana Mae! I got some double takes but not one negative anything! That includes from the spouses! Nothing negative from any of the other customers! Only "ma'am" from the staff! The cashier called me "honey"! Everyone liked my earrings and pin but especially my boots! Some liked my "boobs"! They said wait they are not socks! I told them no they are silicon at $200 + a pair! They were intrigued by the nipples! One even took my picture and I asked for a copy! All in all a good night! Oh, yes, I got two cards of earrings! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

Happy holidays, indeed.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

That sounds absolutely wonderful hon. What an amazing experience. Thank you for sharing

Banned Read only
    Lana,
    So pleased it went well for you but then you are becoming an old hand at it now .

I wonder if under the circumstances of you possibly transitioning completely at some point in the future that we don't allow people to dissect us . OK you have boobs but maybe pass off the questions of what they consist of . No one has ever asked me and I don't make a point of telling them , if they accept me as female they shouldn't pose the question .

Lana, I'm so happy with your journey because we're both like sister the same age of our HRT.

Teresa, probably people ask Lana about her boobs because so many people think that a man dressed as woman is a crossdresser and have everything fake it when they know we're trasgenders on HRT are more curious about the physical changes. Last summer, I was on the beach and after talking with a girl that knew I was trans (I'm not giving the details) she told me.to be jealous because I have more breast than her, the same my daughter in law...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Kim: It was great! I got there early and sat in the "entrance way"! Numerous people passed and said Hello, etc and asked how I was! The place is called Ron's Barn and is cafeteria style! Mostly older people but with a good mix! Mostly blue collar crowd! Which is fine as I was and still am in that group! LOL
    Aunt Kelly: Happy happy Happy!!!
    Kaylin: Wonderful and amazing! I enjoy sharing my experiences which is why I post! Hopefully it will help some one along the way! Which is also why I post! LOL
    Teresa: Believe me, you have to know these "ladies"! They are not shy about any thing! Besides, crossdressing runs in their family!
    Devi SM: I had one lady at work tell me my hands looked better than hers! So far, no one has actually seen my real breasts! They are starting to fill an "A" cup!
    Ladies, thanks for your responses!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

Here how many years? LeeAnnRose's Avatar
    The Christmas party sounds like it was a treat, I?m so glad for you taking those steps. I did have one comment on your original post because you asked. It might be nice to prepare your SIL and her husband of who will be greeting them when Christmas festivities begin. Give them some time to mentally prepare and set expectations for the visit so everyone is focused on the together time and not the ?surprise? of who answered the door. The hubby may need some time to process and not be in his own shell.

$.02 provided free of charge...my envy stays here.

Platinum Member
    Hi Lana Mae , That is just so Awesome, You have come such a long way in the past 3.5 years now.

Your courage is admirable, I am sure that this will be a wonderful Christmas for you. >Orchid .oooo.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

What a party animal! Quite a change from that shy lady that I picked up at the airport last summer.

Banned Read only
    Devi,
    We do need to step over that threshold , we may still crossdress in some people's eyes but we are further down that road , maybe we should be looking more towards how women are treated and loose the MIAD image some people have of us .

I must admit I've had several lovely comments from GGs but I still see too many male attributes I'd like to lose .

Lana,
    In a nice way inform them you are in transition , I'm sure if you still felt you were crossdressing you wouldn't be posting this thread in this section .

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I am always hungry for positive stories like yours. They help me as I continue along this path. Although it may be new to me, it's not uncharted territory and I am reminded that success is probably more likely than disaster. Thanks.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

LeeAnnRose: A great time was had by all! I talked with my SIL about it on FB messenger! I am hoping she has enough sense to prepare him! Thank you for the $0.02 but not the envy! I just step forward and expect to get slapped down and it never happens! Don't ask me why because I don't know!
    Orchid: Hello my friend!! Courage-I don't know! I just step out there and wait for something to happen and it never does! I guess having no expectations helps! It has been a wonderful Christmas season thus far!
    Jeri Ann: Hi, Sis! Yes, I have grown a lot since Houston! I am moving forward when I can and holding on when I can not! Not so sure about the party animal! LOL I was out to most people there with pics but only one had seen Lana Mae in the flesh! I received so many compliments! Everyone was so nice! I did get my picture taken once and when I get a copy I will post it! It was a simple affair and dress was casual! I wore jeans and a teal top with a Christmas ball pin! I wore my go to boots with the 3" stacked heels! (They are so comfortable!)
    Teresa: To tell you the truth, I do not fit in a specific box! If I could have all the surgeries tomorrow, I would! So does that make me transexual or... When I go out with out the wig, forms and makeup, am I still Lana Mae? Does that make me non-binary as I look androgenous? I have often said that I am gender me and that is what I am! Socially, I am transitioning very well! I think the hormones help a lot! They help me realize who I really am! I am taking one step at a time and the boxes do not interest me I am being me and sometimes I think we lose sight of this when we worry about those boxes! Oh, yes! My counselor says I am doing very well!
    Sarah: Remember to dress for the venue and you have a right to be there! Those are very important! I was originally going with my bellbottom jeans with the embroidered flowers from the knee to the ankle on both legs and a white with blue trim peasant blouse! Then I actually put on green jeans and a red top with snowflakes on it! I finally put on bootcut jeans and a shirred neck teal top with my tan booties with 3" stacked heels! Everyone loved my outfit-I got so many compliments! But you must feel like you belong there! Not courage-confidence! I do not pass by a long shot but I am out there and facing no real problems!
    Thanks everyone for your responses!
    Hugs to all! Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

That's so great Lana Mae

The door is open now so you can be yourself more and more. I'm not talking about clothes necessarily, I know you have work restrictions in that area, I just mean showing who you are in how you live your life.

I'm glad you're finding things are going better than you expected at almost every turn. I'm having a similar experience; most people are amazing and we don't give them enough credit. In terms of people asking how stuff works... I work with a bunch of engineers so that comes with the territory. Their brains are just hard wired to wonder how stuff works.
    Last edited by Eemz; 12-07-2019 at 07:27 PM.

Lana Mae I am so happy for you that things are going so well! I'm feeling the same way. I have found a surge in confidence even when I don't feel confident. People are warmer and approach me more. I don't know if it's the vibe I'm giving off that I have become more approachable because I feel more comfortable or if people just prefer talking to women instead of men but I have had a great experience for the most part in my times being out (I'm pretty much full time except when I have a teaching assignment). I hope that you have a great time at the Christmas Party and enjoy living as the woman you were always meant to be!

Brianna: The party was wonderful and so was everyone! My counselor said something similar about the vibe you give off comes back to you! Maybe that is it! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!