Thread: DC Girls Christmas Gala Ball

DC Girls Christmas Gala Ball

The DC girls are having another meetup on December 14. It is our annual Christmas Gala Ball and formal wear is suggested, but not required. Come as you like. We will even welcome you in male mode, provided you talk to one o the organizers so that we know you are not a creeper. Here's the link.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Gender fluid (adj.) - Describes a person whose gender identity is not fixed. A person who is gender fluid may always feel like a mix of the two traditional genders, but may feel [more] like one gender some days, and [more like] another gender other days.

Ref: https://www.lgbthealtheducation.org/wp-content/uploads/LGBT-Glossary_March2016.pdf

I have really got to find a day job or retire so I can attend one of these functions. I really want to meet all the DC/Baltimore area girls in person.

Looking over your thread & must say that I am in awe of your membership & activities!!! What a great organization & membership.