Thread: Life Can Be Good

Life Can Be Good

An update on my health and other good news. First my cancer I posted about is under control so Im good on that point. Only problem is with scar my bikni days are deffinately over.

Since October my life has been in turmal. First my health and then my daughter seperated from her husband and is temperally living with us. Ive explained in previous post wife is accepting of my cross dressing as is my daughter
    My daughter who is 44 years old goes girlie shopping with me and we have dad daughter dates for lunch, dlnner and sometmes night clubing, just the two of us.

I do go out dressed (for me) in panties, bralettes, womens jeans (skinny but not overly fem), kind of nutral ts or blouses and a variety of womens shoes. I have gone out with my daughter dressed and she loves it but I tell her dont be overly protective and start a fight is someone say something. Thank goodness no one has because she would protect her dad. LOL. Some of her GG friends tag along sometimes. Hope its because they accept me and not the fact I normally foot the bill

So, getting to her movng in for awhile. Im sad her marriage is probably over and I didnt know how she would be with me dressed for like 24/7 and me being more fem in our house. I am so happy she is the person she is. I love cuddeling, my wife unfortunately doesnt. My daughter has always been a cuddeler but I never in a million years thought we would be sit watching TV and she would come over and plop down on the couch and watch a movie like when she was little, cuddeling while I was wearing flats, nightgown, panties and bra.

I guess she loves having two moms. Sorry for her situation but my wife and I are so enjoying her. Life can be good.

That's wonderful all around. I do hope your daughter and her husband can work it out somehow. But truly, you have a life many would be jealous of. Life CAN be good.

Gold Member
    You are a very lucky person.
    Rader

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    It all sounds great, Sidney.

Except I'm a little put off that u cuddle with your adult daughter. I have 2 of them. We hug, touch, and cheek kiss on occasion. But, I wouldn't want to cuddle with them. Or, them with me. That kind of intimacy we only share with our sexual partners.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Cuddle mean different things to different people. To us sitting next to each other with her head against my shoulder, nothing more. Think what you want. Maybe responses like that are the reason I dont comment or post alot here

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    She loves her Dad and there is nothing wrong with that.

Thank you Traci. I dont know why some find it difficult to understanding a father/daughter bond, no matter the age.

Sidney, I'm sorry to hear about your daughter's troubles! More than anything she probably needs the closeness of you and your wife just now.

I'm not sure why everyone associates 'cuddling' with something untoward, but you keep your close relationship with your daughter close. She needs you just now!
    Too much mascara is almost enough.

Contact me on MeWe mewe.com/i/maceyg

I am really sorry about your daughter's situation. She needs your support right now more than ever and if father-daughter style cuddling comforts her give her all she wants. I think you have a daughter like my youngest daughter who is a few years older than yours and is my biggest fan. I am her mom and her dad in so many ways. My wife and my daughter don't get along at all and my wife pays most of her attention to the other daughter who needs mom really badly as she has a lot of problems. That's OK, but it doesn't need to be so exclusive. Really dysfunctional in many ways. The women bicker and I try to be friendly to all, as is my nature with women because I partly am one of them. Weird!!!

Glad you are better on the cancer front and have recently moved back into the land of the living. Me too. Mine was prostate. Don't know about yours. Does it matter? Cancer is cancer like heart attack is heart attack - it doesn't matter if it was mild or severe - it is still a heart attack. I am amazed at how fast I have recovered. Sunday will be one month since radiation ended and I feel better now than I have felt in years - just still a bit limited on the endurance department. But that is improving fast. Feels good doesn't it? Sorry about the scar. I fortunately, didn't have any surgery - just meds and radiation. Again, welcome back.

Aspiring Member
    I have a somewhat similar situation. My wife is being treated for pancreatic cancer out of state. Our daughter and her had a disagreement before she left. Now they are not speaking and refuse to apologize to each other. While I am joyful that my wife is in remission and returning home soon it is extremely troublesome that the family is being torn apart
    Last edited by Kendra Sue; 12-06-2019 at 08:04 AM.