Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are these traits common

1 My last thought before going to sleep each night is I hope I wake up as a female?
    No, my GID starts /flares up after coffee

2. When admiring a woman I?m not looking at the woman in a sexual way, it is always looking to see if and how I would wear that outfit, would that hairstyle or makeup suit me etc? Both

3 in a social gathering...I am very good at talking to GGs in male mode.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

1 My last thought before going to sleep each night is I hope I wake up as a female....NOT SINCE I TURNED 5 or 6
    2. When admiring a woman I?m not looking at the woman in a sexual way, it is always looking to see if and how I would wear that outfit, would that hairstyle or makeup suit me etc..........ABSOLUTELY
    3 in a social gathering, I?m more comfortable with female company, I?d rather talk to the ladies than be talking with the men.......ANOTHER BIG FAT YES
    Jill

All your observations apply to me. I totally agree with you. I work with a group of men and we just hired a female to work with me. They all say how lucky I am. For me, she is a colleague, not a sexual object. I do check out what she wears but haven't confided to her. It's still too early.

SaraLin, are we related? LOL You sort of described me.

Yep. Same here.

1;no.
    2;sometimes.
    3;sometimes.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

1. Thoughts like this are what keep me awake. To fall asleep I need to think about something boring and pointless, like politics, philosophy or economics.

2. My first thought when looking at a woman is purely sexual: would I or wouldn't I. But my sexuality is not normal so I see them through the filter of my masochism. There's nothing women can teach me about dressing. I learn more from drag queens.

3. At a social gathering I'm more comfortable being left alone and observing. The prime directive forbids me from interfering with the development of alien creatures.

Banned Read only
    #1: No. Being female is an appealing and stimulating fantasy, but I've never wanted to change my sex permanently. I'm comfortable being male. However, see #2 below regarding hair.

#2: Yes, with certain reservations. That's to say, on the one hand I'm not just looking at a woman's clothes; I am looking at her sexually too, if I see her as attractive! And on the other hand I'm not necessarily analyzing every detail of every woman's clothes, probably not her hairstyle so much, and very rarely her makeup. If she's well made up and looks classy, her makeup is probably subtle and understated anyway. At any rate, it's too subtle to register with me. If it's all that noticeable, it's often brash and "over the top." Above all, I'm not necessarily thinking all the time "How would all these things look on me?"

However, if something strikes me as attractive, I will be thinking about wearing it! If the woman herself is attractive to me personally (I do mean personally; she doesn't have to be a "10," or anywhere near!), then I will be looking at her clothes, and in the past much of what has made me want to dress in particular clothes is the fact that they were worn by a girl or woman I found attractive. That's much of what made me think "Gee, I wish I could wear that, and look just like her!"

Conversely, even if I don't see a woman as particularly attractive, if her clothes themselves are striking, I'll still take notice and imagine wearing something like that myself.

The same is true with hair, if a woman has nice hair and plenty of it! "Gee, I wish I had hair like that!" Regrettably, I never did have deliciously thick "rock star" hair. My hair has always been disappointingly fine and thin, and although I have grown it long in past years and had it permed to add thickness, it was never very impressive.

I did score one small victory. When I was only nineteen, a friend of mine took a look at my hair and proclaimed that I "would be bald before I was thirty!" I'm happy to have proved him wrong. I kept my hair for many years after that. I wish I'd had a bet with him now. I'm afraid I am going bald at my present stage of life, but his prediction was out by several decades!

However, though I don't wish to wake up finding myself a woman, I do wish I could wake up with a woman's hair! Long, curly, luxuriant, and plenty of it--and including those cute little triangular pointy bits that grow down in front of a woman's ears, where a man's sideburns would be. I'd wear it with pride for the rest of my life, no matter how I was dressed!

#3. Yes. Although I do get on with both sexes I feel on the whole happier and more comfortable in female company than in male company.

Hi Rosemary,

For me #1 is just a fantasy. I'm all over #2 and #3.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

1. No, never.
    2. Yes, because I am always on the lookout for tasteful clothing suitable to my age. A case in point occurred just a few days ago. I was in a hospital waiting room and saw a woman wearing a very simple wool dress of wonderfully subtle fall colors and a lightweight grayish-brown thin leather jacket. I'm not sure I ever looked at the gg's face I was so taken with and envious of her clothes.
    3. No, never.

1. Not really that I will wake up as female, but do often fantasize about being female
    2. For this one I would say I do both. While I am sexually attracted to an attractive woman, I will also appreciate their outfit, makeup, etc.
    3. Yes, very much so

1. Yes! That would be fantastic!
    2. Yes! It got twisted and churned around in my mind for a while but I have got it straight now!
    3. Yes! Always liked to talk and hang with the ladies!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

2 and 3 definately but leading an almost 24/7 life as a woman is very calming,
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Thanks again ladies for all the responses
    Are there any more traits out there?