Thread: Christmas party!

Christmas party!

My wife and i went out to a Christmas party tonight. It was sponsored by a local group that we are members.

I under dressed in thigh highs and garter belt, panties. I also wore a pair of my "stealth heels". In this case a pair of Madden Girl Klicck boots. They look like a western boot at first, but have a 3 1/2" block heel. The rest of the clothing was typical male lose fit dress pants and shirt. I never said anything to my wife about my clothing, not that it would matter, but I wanted her to figure it out by herself. We were sitting at the table and my wife reached over and rubbed my leg and noticed the clasp for the garters. She just looked over and gave me a knowing smile and grabbed the clasp through my pants and gave it a little snap. nothing else was said.

She looked awesome to night. A short, tight red mini skirt with a silver/gray sweater and a pair of knee high, stiletto heel, black leather boots. I happened to see her talking to a guy we both know and went over to visit with them. After a few minutes she walked away and I had to chuckle as he watched her walk away. Busted! I gave he some friendly crap, asking him what he was looking at and he realized what he was doing and stammered and apology. I laughed it off and told him to not worry about it as she does look good for 58 years old. (She is 5'2" and 100 pounds.) He looked at me with a surprised look and said, "She is 58?! she sure don't look it!" She gets accused of being 40 years old.

I am one lucky guy!

Nice story pumped. It sounds as if you had a very nice time. My holiday party is this coming weekend. Guy mode only sadly.

Sandi

I once was asked if I were going to attend the company Christmas party. A little background: the company was a little free-wheeling at the top (small company). So I answered, "Only if I can wear a gown." Nobody ever asked me again. So, Pumped, it was nice that you could participate in the manner in which you did. And to have such a wonderful wife.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Banned Read only
    My wife and I will be attending her office Christmas party and both of us will be wearing dresses.

Quote Originally Posted by SherriePall View Post
    I once was asked if I were going to attend the company Christmas party. A little background: the company was a little free-wheeling at the top (small company). So I answered, "Only if I can wear a gown." Nobody ever asked me again. So, Pumped, it was nice that you could participate in the manner in which you did. And to have such a wonderful wife.
    That would be so awesome Sherri

We are having a Gatsby themed work Christmas party this weekend. Women get to wear great flapper dresses but the men?s clothing isn?t all that thrilling. I?m pretty sure I?d look good in a flapper dress. If only I was out at work with my crossdressing...

Aspiring Member
    You are so lucky to have your wife understand your dressing. I would love to do the same thing you did going to a party. I always go in drab mode and then look at all the pretty evening dresses and imagine myself wearing the same thing or trying to figure out where they purchased the dress. Sometimes I am able to figure it out. One of my co-workers wore this dress to the party
    https://www.venus.com/viewproduct.as...isplayID=52641
    Fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. Now, everytime I see her at work, I picture her in this dress.

Oh... my... goodness!! Stephanie, that is indeed a lovely dress. I would say that's the second thing I want. The first would be a body that would wear it!

Jill luvs tights
    Great story Pumped. Just a little jealous of ur better half.
    Jill

I would love to wear that dress, so elegant, to bad I will never be more then a man in a dress.

Pumped, Nice story.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Wow! The other day I got busted, we were doing a service call in a office tower, at around 9:00 my partner for the day told me that his wife works there and if I wanted to have break in the cafeteria with her. I told him to go ahead I didn't want to interfere, he said not to be silly and we went down. It's amazing seeing all those office women dressed so amazing, I never met his wife so I had to be conservative. A women was walking towards us, black skirt just above the knee skirt black boots showing some black tights and a see threw black blouse showing all the lace of her bra. I couldn't help getting busted over and over, when she sat down her skirt kept rising and at one point her control top of her tights were in my full view and I couldn't help myself from looking. Finally she got up but not before I dumped a bucket of sweat, as she said goodbye and she told me it was nice to meet me and walked away. We booth watched her walk away and seeing all the guys that passed her all turned around to get another view. I didn't know what to say, so I said must be nice that his wife dresses up and I couldn't remember the last time I seen my wife wearing a skirt, he said the sad part is that she takes two steps in the house and she takes everything off and that her coworkers enjoy her dressed then him as we seen everyone taking a second look. Well I have a great relationship with this guy and I did tell him that she is very good looking, only problem with us CDers is we are so much into clothes I don't think if I seen her again if I would recognize her. I got busted over and over.