Thread: CDing to the rescue

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar

CDing to the rescue

My mother in law stayed with us this weekend. When she arrived Saturday, she realized she did not bring sleepwear. My wife asked me if I had a gown she could borrow. I told her I wasn't sure, as I am bigger than her mom and thought anything I had would likely be too big. She decided to look for herself. Sunday morning, I woke up, went to get coffee still half asleep and see MIL in the living room. I start to say (and catch myself, as I am not really "out"), "That looks just like a full slip I have".... and my wife, seeing the confusion on my face, chuckled at me.
    Life is too short to be boring.

Davina Katherine Davina Katherine's Avatar
    Well, Allison, that would be a short cut to coming out!

Take a look at her wardrobe if and when you can. She may have some outfits that may fit you.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Allison, My wife let her oldest daughter wear one of my dresses. I did a double take when I saw her.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    And, did your MIL wonder where your wife came up with a full slip that fit her and her daughter is smaller than the size of the slip? I wonder why your wife chuckled. Hmmm!

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Patience, no, she's smaller and none of her stuff is my sixe 😉

Stephanie, wife wears 2x and it was a 3x. If she was curious she didn't say anything.
    Life is too short to be boring.