Thread: She just knew.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

She just knew.

Yesterday we were walking in a mall and my wife seen a store with wigs and cosmetics and she insisted I get a new wig because mine are old and not looking good. I didn't want to buy it now with Christmas around the corner but she insisted. We found the one I liked and the sales lady came over to take it down for us, we liked it and the sales lady brought it to the register and I followed her and my wife was behind us looking at over things. She was a young Oriental girl and barely spoke English, she was packing the wig and she looked up at me and she showed me a wig net and told me she will throw one in for me because I have long hair and the wig will fit better with the net. I could have played " the wig is not for me" but instead I choose to play it out and I thanked her. She then asked if I needed anything else and she steered me to the fake eyelashes and asked me if I was interested, or if I needed tights and told me that she figured I was a size "D". I told her "D" is a little to long and that a "C" fit much better, she pulled out a pair of "C" and told me she will give me a good deal because Im buying the wig and my wife was buying a few things. It felt so good to talk free like that and I guess she must get a lot of sisters there. When my wife was paying she asked her how she knew that the wig was for me, she said "she just knew". Well the way she was pushing I'm sure she was on commission but I didn't care it just felt so good to talk free like that.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 12-09-2019 at 09:14 PM.