Thread: Acceptance of excellence!

Acceptance of excellence!

As you might or might not know, Lana Mae went to a Christmas party with my co workers who for the first time met Lana Mae in the flesh! The night went very well! One lady took my picture! In her excitement she failed to show it to me! I caught up with her at work tonight and saw the pic! I asked her how she liked Lana Mae and she said, "You blended in with us girls!" All present but Lana Mae were cis gender women except one cis male that was one lady's spouse! I am all about blending in so this was such a perfect comment for her to make! I must have done something right! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Very good, hun! Proud of you. Lol ? proud of us!
    Too much mascara is almost enough.

Contact me on MeWe mewe.com/i/maceyg

Platinum Member
    Hi Lana Mae , It really sounds like you and Macey both had wonderful Christmas parties >Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Macey: Yes, congrats to us! LOL
    Orchid: It was wonderful! Nothing fancy just a sit down meal and an exchange of gifts and lots of gab! LOL
    Thanks ladies for your responses!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

Banned Read only
    Lana,
    " You blended in with us girls " says more than those few words . You have moved into a comfort zone , you are becoming comfortable with yourself and other people are picking up on that and now feel the same way .

Our Xmas party last Saturday was a mixed goup of our social group members and the general public , we had a full Xmas meal and then danced the night away everyone enjoyed it without any problems . In fact the other parties want to join us again next year that says so much for the TG community .

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    What a great way to discover your comfort zone has expanded in the most positive way. You go girl!
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Ah-May-Lee
    Sounds like a fun Christmas party, good for you Lana.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Teresa: My comfort zone is me being me! I brought that comment: "You blended in with us girls." to some of the other girls that attended and they all agree that I blend in! What joy!
    Sarah: As I keep going out, it gets bigger and bigger! Out today for supper at the Dairy Bar(had Lasagna with a salad and garlic bread!) and 3 late 20 to early 30 females and one male came in! Two of the girls got open mouth but nothing after that! I ate and went to my go to store-Cato! Pink fog set in-a clearance rack with dresses! Picked up a gold dress for $18.98! A Christmas gift for Lana Mae! (Yes, I buy myself Christmas gifts, at least that way I am sure I will get something! LOL)
    Amelie: Well, it was just a meal with co-workers and an exchange of gifts-we drew names! It was wonderful to me! LOL
    Thanks ladies for your responses!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!