Thread: Relatable characters

Relatable characters

Hey all! The past year I've been at work, I've been listening to audio books, specifically from my wife's favorite author, Brandon Sanderson. There have been a few characters I really relate to and (I guess not) surprisingly, most of them are female characters. For example, from the Mistborn series, Vin, a young street urchin, attends her first ball in disguise to try and gather information about the ruling court. As Brandon describes the rush of emotions she experiences in wearing a fancy dress, being made up completely, and walking among people with the fear of being discovered, I'm sitting there thinking, oh my gosh, I can relate! That's exactly how I felt going out my first time! A couple other characters from his book I relate to are Calladin (for depression) and Shellan (for which side of me to display for the situation, and struggling with self identity or who am I really), both from the Stormlight series.

So do you have any relatable characters? From what books? No spoilers, please!
    Last edited by Alice 23; 12-10-2019 at 07:56 AM.