My wife has known for several years I like to crossdress but she hasn?t liked it and I?ve tried to avoid dressing around her. I don?t want to alienate her or provoke push back. I?m ok with dressing intermittently but I hate not being able to talk with her about. Keeping things inside is just miserable.
So I steeled myself to ask if I could talk with her about it at times and she was great about letting me tell her I sleep more peacefully in a night gown and I like to wear bras even though they are by design constricting. I told her I can control what and when I crossdress but I can?t control wanting to crossdress. And none of it make sense to me but it?s just how I am. She listened without judgement or disgust or negativity.

I felt so relieved she was ok hearing that. I just want to be able to share my thoughts, fears, hopes and feelings with her. This was the closest I felt in a long while.

Then today she texted asking me to measure my chest for my bra size, I guess for a Christmas gift.( Of course I already knew I wore a size 40 bra.)

Anyway, I?m incredibly happy with my wife and marriage, and I think she is too. She means so much to me.