Thread: Rainy Days

Rainy Days

I do not know why, but I love crossdressing on rainy days. My wife is travelling for several days, so I am all dressed with my nails colored. For lunch today, a nice chardonnay and some cheese. I also have a new wig which I wore for the first time today. I feel that all the stars are aligned for me; maybe I should purchase a lottery ticket! Anyway, happy holidays to all of you.
    Love, Sabrina

Sounds lovely! Better get that ticket. Enjoy.

....and Mondays always get me down.
    It doesn't sound like rainy days have that effect on you.
    Glad to hear that you're having a nice day.
    -peace
    -Gracie

Glad you had a good day. I've had a few memorable snow days enfemme, so I know the feeling.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Sabrina you go girl. Enjoy your girl time.
    Angie

Not a rainy day fan myself. The rain plays havoc with my makeup, if I’m wearing a train I have to keep it out of puddles... no thanks.

Happy being Stevie Stevie Allyn's Avatar
    Not entirely in the spirit of the OP but three days ago we had one of those miserable cold wet windy mornings that the British weather seems to excel at. Quite dreading having to take the dog out for her morning walk I put her raincoat on her then boom. Inspiration. Under my waterproof jacket and trousers I shall wear my one piece halterneck swimming costume.

Some times I wonder if I'm a bit odd
    Last edited by Stevie Allyn; 12-13-2019 at 04:33 PM.

Silver Member
    It's been said before that a rainy day is a good day to go out for first timers. The umbrella can be used in several ways to hide your features.

It's great to hear you've made the best of a not-so-nice day! I have used gloomy rainy days to experiment with new makeup techniques and outfit combinations. I've heard a cliche that goes something like "smart people never get bored." I guess crossdressers never do either!

Sabrina,

One of the golden rules for me is if it feel wrong, it is wrong. Conversely it's if it feels right........ A glass or two of chardonnay added to the mix, what's not to like?
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    My father used to say, "Always love the rain." Hearty farm stock. And I have always loved a rainy day although, they're few and far between out here in the desert.
    I do remember the wonderful snow days back east, lounging in comfort zone attire, enjoying beverages while watching the fluffy flakes falling.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

When there?s a light rain I sometimes call it an ?Irish day?, and if it?s foggy, a ?London day?. Makes the weather more fun.

Platinum Member
    Hi Sabrina , That is making the best of a Rainy day. >Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    Sabrina,
    The problem with British weather is it never knows when to stop raining ! At least it proves or disproves the claims makeup manufactuers make about how weather/rainproof their products are . I must admit Boots appear to be holding up with their claims .

One thing I do hate is pushing a loaded supermarket trolley across a wind and rainswept car park , I always appear to find the one that thinks it's a crab and wants to go sideways !!

That sounds like a wonderful time to me, I could go for some days like that.
    Crissy

Most times when I dress at home I dress quite ****ty but on a rainy day I love to dress casually in leggings, nice top with smallish forms and kick back by the big front windows and read a book. I am below the window level so no one can see me, but I can see the out and more importantly see the front porch if anyone comes knocking!!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny22 View Post
    It's been said before that a rainy day is a good day to go out for first timers. The umbrella can be used in several ways to hide your features.
    Exactly, I've been suggesting this for many years for anyone. When my wife is out of town I don a dress, heels and hosiery, all the proper under garments, and go for a drive and stroll. I always go on my journey in the evening in a very quiet and safe residential neighborhood. When it is raining there are less people out and about on sidewalks. Kids are usually inside playing. An umbrella is held to obscure my male face and also to some extent my height. The neighborhood I stroll in has a shopping area with a grocery store. I stroll with a tote usually containing a set of male clothes to change into if my car were to experience a breakdown/blown tire. The tote adds to the impression that I belong in the area. For reluctant first timers I suggest taking a drive and creating some need to get out of the car. When I was new to evening strolling I would hop out of my car to mail a letter, retrieve one of those free newspapers, return library books to the night return slot, buy a can of soda from a machine outside a Safeway grocery store. I found my comfort zone went from just driving to short hops out of the car to lengthy strolls. Oh, and I will suggest not wearing very high heels when walking for any length of time on concrete. Your shoes will get torn up rather quickly. I wear a nice wedge that has a deadening material on the full sole. I notice a narrow heel makes a lot of noise. No need to attract attention unless you do. Another recommendation I have is buying a nice women's athletic shoe. Many of the office workers in my area wear athletic shoes, even when dressed in a dress, and, carry their heels in a tote. The downtown business/office area has steep streets which makes walking in heels difficult. They carry their heels in a tote. If you do not want to explain a pair of women's athletic shoes to your wife I might suggest buy a pair of white men's shoes and when making an evening trip change the shoe laces to a vivid color; pink or red, etc.

I've been looking forward to the day the stars align and it snows lightly and my wife is out of town. Snow in my area is infrequent.

My next planned stroll is New Year's Eve when my wife is babysitting overnight our grandchild thirty miles away.

Banned Read only
    Hiding under an umbrella reminds me of the best time to go shopping . I recall when I bought my first heels I chose a wet, cold Monday morning , and walked into the store at opening time , no one about and luckily met a really lovely SA . We got on so well I returned twice more to shop there before the company closed down .

I have fond memories of taking long walks in the rain dressed up when in my teens.
    The thing I liked most about it was that no one was around, it was like I was in my own little world!
    Much safer than going out late at night.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?