Thread: Subliminal on Yoiutube

Subliminal on Yoiutube

So I had several glasses of wine and I'm feeling feminine since I'm all dressed up. I went to Youtube and listened to some subliminal posts on enhancing femininity. Of course these messages were sort of lame, but it was a lot of fun to pretend that they really work. Maybe it was the wine.
    Love, Sabrina

If you can hear the messages it’s not subliminal. Probably closer to a poor attempt at hypnosis.

It’s the wine.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I've listened to bits and pieces of those posts on Youtube. I've always gotten too bored with them to finish listening. I like your style better, though. I should try adding wine to the equation next time. In conclusion, you had fun and that's really all that matters.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sounds like a hypnosis type video to me.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'll start watching UTube when they start showing sports, live. That's all I watch on TV. With or without my wine!

I give myself enuff subliminal fem messages anyway!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Sabrina,
    It's called YouTube through the base of a rose coloured glass !

I use YouTube if I need instructions on how to fix my mower but for my dressing and makeup I head on up the High Street and do it in reality , it's far more enjoyable .

Maybe it was the wine
    Yup it is the wine...
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Platinum Member
    I watch YouTube postings of the more adventurous ladies who are out and about. I enjoy viewing the picture postings of ladies with their more accepting wives, especially the younger ones. It reminds me of what could have been when I was young back in the 1960's. Maybe next time around.

Ah-May-Lee
    I play Beatle records backwards to hear subliminal messages. But Black Sabbath records I just play normally to get the message.

I watch an assortment of Youtube vids but never come across subliminal ones. Something to search for.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Do you mean those peculiar frequency sounds that sometimes remind of farts or an engine? I'm asking because I remembered there's someone who unironically believes they will turn him into a woman.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixie_94 View Post
    Do you mean those peculiar frequency sounds that sometimes remind of farts or an engine? I'm asking because I remembered there's someone who unironically believes they will turn him into a woman.
    Better to stick to wine.

I would try the tapes without the wine once. I think you will find it was mostly the wine.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.