Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Y'all ain't gonna believe this....

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar

Y'all ain't gonna believe this....

Hey y'all! :-) Well, ready for a laugh??? LOL..... Anyway, just a little while ago, I was on my couch and binge-watching one of my favorite TV shows, "True Blood" on my laptop. I was laying on my couch, (still am), in full fem mode. So, I hear a knocking on a door. Now, my front door has a window in it and you can see my couch from the living room door. So, I was sitting here while dressed as Kimberly, in pretty much FULL panic mode at this point because I thought someone was knocking on my door! Also, I have a dog and he goes NUTS when someone knocks on my door, but he didn't this time and I thought that was very peculiar. So I just sat here, very still and I even held my laptop up between my face and the door, although I couldn't cover up my skirt and exposed hosed legs. So after a few minutes of sitting still and waiting, convinced that whomever was knocking on my door had left, I jumped off my couch, grabbed some masculine clothes, ran to the bathroom, took off my wig, blouse, skirt, bra, breast forms and my makeup and threw on my man clothes incase they came back..... Turns out though, the knocking I heard was on "True Blood"! ROFL! Needless to say, I was TICKED because I didn't wanna put Kimberly away yet! But here I am, wearing men's pants, socks and t-shirt, but still have my hose on underneath. Do any of y'all have any similar experiences or stories like this?

P.S.
    If this post is in the wrong place, please move it.
    Last edited by Kimberly A.; 12-15-2019 at 01:02 AM.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Yup! Had the same thing happen to me. Kind of funny now but at the time I thought I was going into cardiac arrest. Lessons learned for me was to be more careful and always trust the dog.....he doesn't miss a thing. Lol!!

Here how many years? LeeAnnRose's Avatar
    If only they made some sort of covering for that window...

Unfortunately our dogs can?t tell the difference between the TV or actual doorbell / car horns. They go bonkers!

One time while my SO was at work I got fully dressed.
    I then heard a car, I peeked out the window and saw my SO pulling into the driveway! ARRRRRRRR

I couldn't easily reach the zipper on my dress so I ripped it off as I heard the car leave.

It turned out to be somebody using my driveway to turn around.

Well another dress bites the dust.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Something similar happened to me last week. I?m totally dressed to the 9?s, including perfume and very much enjoying the moment. Then..the door bell rings...ooops...I have a peephole in the door, but it was covered up by our wreath. I didn?t move for several minutes. Finally, I slowly opened the door. There was a package UPS had delivered. The driver obviously rang the door bell a couple times to alert us. Whew. So, i opened the door, fully dressed, and retrieved the package. It was cold outside, but it felt so wonderful.

LOL VERY true, Nita!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Well LeeAnnRose, as I said, I was watching the show on my laptop and had earbuds in, so my dog didn't hear it..... But you're not wrong, when a dog hears something like that on TV, the dog will dog will go nuts! LOL

Ugg! That sucks out loud, Judy.

I totally understand, NancySue?.. The past couple of nights when I went out dressed, it was rather cool outside and it felt great! LOL

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Nope, my days of running and changing are far behind me. If you're so worried, cover the glass.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Nothing close to that exciting LOLOL

Kimberly, Too funny. I little paranoid are we?
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Ha ha nothing that exciting but I definitely remember jumping at every sound in my old apartment where my front door lead right into the living room so I could hear noises from the hallway all the time and I'd have to convince myself that they were outside. Very stressful until I got used to the building and its sounds. I have definitely hidden and/or pretended not to be in. Not any more thankfully, as Gerri said.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I wasn't in the living room but still the same kind of fright when I heard a knocking, I assumed on my front door. Usually I just wait and they go away but shortly there was a repeat of the knocking. I wasn't in full makeup at the time so I quickly changed, went to the front door and found no one there. I stepped into the driveway and saw no signs of anyone even near the house, no traffic on the street, nothing. I was confused. I was more confused when, shortly after I returned to the house I heard the knocking again. This time I was in the kitchen and only a few steps from the front door and a window that looks out to the front porch. No one there, but then I noticed a magpie just under the eves trying to decide if my Christmas lights could be eaten or stolen and it would peck at the light making the knocking sound.

What goes on in our minds when we only have partial information seems to traffic directly to the fight or flight option. I'm slowly working through that, but still. A magpie?
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I can understand that, Majella..... But you're right, I need to get some curtains for my windows. LOL

LOL Tracii.

Yes Jamie, I am a bit paranoid because no one but y'all knows that I'm a CD'er. LOL

I can totally understand that, Eemz.

LOL I can totally understand that, Sarah..... I should also mention that yesterday, I was only operating at like, 5 hours of sleep from the night before. I stayed up the other night until like, almost 11:00 PM, then got up a little after 4:00 AM . So yeah, I can also blame it on my lack of sleep.
    Last edited by char GG; 12-15-2019 at 08:33 PM. Reason: One more rule for you to check out

I wasn't dressed, but once I heard a knocking that kept persisting, but when I would go look there was nobody at either door. I finally figured out that it was a woodpecker, hammering away at one of my porch pillars. He eventually made a hole as big as a jar top. Then he went next door and did a real job on my neighbors house.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Hate it when a TV commercial includes a doorbell in the background... and it sounds exactly like my very own doorbell. Frightened me more than a few times!

LOL I can understand that, Lydia!

Ugg dang April, that sucks!

Where I come from, "Y'all ain't gonna believe this" signaled that you were about to hear a real whopper. At least they warned you. Yours sounds plausible. That wouldn't happen here since my property is fully fenced with a gate. You have to get buzzed in or know the code. Then the dogs will greet you. They're harmless but scary looking and they bark like mad at anything they deem strange. It would be difficult to surprise me with a visit. What always gets me is the phone ringing on TV. I start looking for my phone and then realize it's part of the show. I finally changed my ringtone to something unusual.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by LydiaL View Post
    Hate it when a TV commercial includes a doorbell in the background... and it sounds exactly like my very own doorbell. Frightened me more than a few times!
    Yes, that's the trouble with too many doorbells. They all sound the same: this very genteel "Ding-Dong" that doorbells are "supposed" to sound like. If I were you I'd get a new doorbell, preferably one of those programmable models that can play any MP3 you put into it. Your bell can be anything from Big Ben to Beethoven to Count Basie to the Beatles to Bruno Mars and beyond. Or even a recording of yourself saying "Bugger off, I'm in the bathtub right now!" You'll never confuse it with any of those dingdongs on TV!

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    OMG Marianne, programmable doorbell?

I can hear it now:

Tchaikovsky - 1812 OVERTURE (full with Cannons, Fireworks and Bell Tower)

Volume on high, sure to scare the visitors away.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    One time I just didn't feel like answering the door so I didn't. Turned out to be my neighbor telling me I left my headlights on. Lol

I am in Jennifer mode but no makeup. Doorbell rings. I panic. After a few minutes it rings again. I peek out the window curtain--it is a police officer!
    I hurriedly get changed and come outside to see the patrol car in the street and the officer talking to my single male neighbor. Officer talks to me and asks if I have seen the purple Dodge or the woman who drives it around lately. Not sure--I think the girl stayed with my neighbor for a while. But I think she was on probation for something. And had not been reporting lately.
    Never heard the rest of the story.

When I am dressed up at my house I usually have some form of pants on. On the occasions where I am in a dress or skirt, I always keep a pair of sweat pants and a hoodie ready and near by incase I have a visitor.

Basicly something that I can easier and quickly pull over what ever I am wearing n case of an emergency! Had to use them several times in the past.

This time of year our Christmas wreath "knocks" on the door all the time. No panic though. For some time I've been answering the door wearing whatever I happen to be wearing ... as long as it's decent, of course.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    There is a commercial on TV with a song in it that is my ring tone, and every time it come on I automatically check my phone.

Silver Member
    Over the years I've been caught dressed several times. From walking in front of the windows and not knowing people could see my shadow thru the thin drapes. A neighbor walked in on me when I was moving in to a new home. The list goes on. Never lost a friend because of it. One time I had to take off my wet jacket when the sky opened as I was walking into someones house who I was meeting to discuss an issue. I had on a woman's thin cashmere sweater with a bra under it. I figured oh well. Then the hostess tells me there are other women coming. I ended up with several women at the meeting. There was no question how I was dressed since the girls were about the same size of the women's.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 12-21-2019 at 11:10 PM.

We have a number of very good friends and neighbors who, under some circumstances, will come into our house and drop off something on the kitchen counter. On one occasion, I had returned from an out-and-about occasion and was still fully dressed, watching tv, when there was a knock on the front door. Our friends, always knock before entering, but if there is no answer, there is always a real possibility that the person may come in to leave something.

Once inside the house, there is a direct view across the kitchen to where I was sitting. Nobody knows about Mary, nor do I wish the news to spread. So what to do? I turned off the tube asap and fled to the basement where there really are places to hide, if necessary. But nothing happened. There was a brief second knocking, then nothing. I waited about 3 more minutes, then returned upstairs and peeked out a window that looked onto the exterior of the door area. I saw nobody and became brave enough to open the door and look out more closely. The person knocking had been a house-to-house supporter of a political candidate and had left a calling card in the form of a flyer placed under the knocker. He was now at another house across the street. I felt a bit silly, but relieved.