Thread: Been venturing out a bit more

Been venturing out a bit more

As I previously post my pink fog has been INTENSE. I am currently working at a job doing some light handyman and remodeling work. I have decided to dress more fem. It all started a few days ago. I put on a pair of skinny Jean's, fitted ls tee (bra and forms) a pair of barely show pink socks anklet, bracelets, rings, a choker.
    I had to pick up some supplies at Lowes. I almost chickened out as the staff is very familiar with me and it is possible to run into people we know. I took a deep breath and headed in. Once inside I felt a warm calm run over me.

The next day I wore black fitness leggings, racerback fitness tank, a yoga sweater top with an open back, added some impress nails in a matte navy, same jewelry plus some clip on earrings and a cute hairband. I worked at the job most of the day and needed a few things so I ran to another home improvement store. As I stood at the paint counter people were milling by and everything was normal. A woman asked the clerk about stain hiding ceiling paint and I walked down to help her because the clerk was busy. She kind of did a double take on my outfit as we were first talking then thanked me for the help.

It has been a great couple of days.

Here to many more to come.

I

Glad things went so well

Seems easy. I hope your confidence and good experiences help others to get up the gumption and courage to go out if that’s their desire.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Banned Read only
    Yes, the draw of the pink fog can be very strong. I find myself pushing limits all the time. Nice to hear you had a pleasant experience.

Banned Read only
    As you have discovered, the vast majority of people are too wrapped up in their own drama to care what you are wearing.

Keep going giri, it gets easier every time.

Glad you had a"great couple of days". It seems the more you get out the better it gets! As you said, have many more! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Congrats on getting out more. Glad you were able to enjoy it.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Sounds like a fun place to go dressed. You must have caused some interesting reactions.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Jenn, it sounds like you had lots of fun going out dressed..... I do it every time I get a chance and it's SO much fun. I think sometimes people don't buy that I'm a woman, but I don't care, Kimberly just NEEDS to get out. LOL I have been pushing my limits more and more, going to different places in different outfits. One of the last times I went out, I even went to a Mexican restaurant, interacted with the hostess, then ordered my meal off their menu, of course speaking with a male server in my BEST feminine voice. Tonight, I plan on going to see the new "Star Wars" movie en femme. LOL..... But anyway, as you get out more and more, it does become easier and like second nature to you. It has for me already.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.