Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Underdressing

Banned Read only
    Jennifer,
    I don't need to underdress anymore but there's nothing wrong with dealing with your needs that way .

As for the comment your wife made about looking ridiculous , whether it's true or not if she's anything like my wife it's wishful thinking , more like a put down to make you feel bad about dressing . It does seam odd that she allows you to try on in stores but not buy , I feel that's wasting SAs time and just rubbing salt in the wound for you .

The comment about looking ridiculous has backfired on my wife , OK we no longer live together but so many people have seen me now that her forecast has proved to be untrue and it was never going to stop me as she hoped .

Robin,
    I'm slightly on your wife's side I'm not a great lover of leggings , they really don't flatter most women , when they first started appearing I couldn't quite get my head round wearing a dress as a tunic on top until I realised many women didn't like the shape the leggings gave them . I also admit I said I'd never wear female jeans but it's what most others wear .
    Last edited by Teresa; 01-16-2020 at 05:07 AM.

Every day for the last 20+ years. Bras & panties, as well as leggings or tights when the weather is cold outside. A supportive wife, so no issues there.

I underdress nearly 100% of the time: panties and a bralette, occasionally a bra.

If I had the courage to go out in public a comment from my SO like that would have me waiting for her in the car. "You look ridiculous" doesn't sound like a light hearted jab to me 😕

I underdressed in panties 4 days a week while at work. I have a supportive wife for the most part. She likes seeing her man come out also. I love how they feel and how attractive I feel in them. I do wear them occasionally on other days. Haven't tried anything else but it is on my agenda who are other things under. Of course I would much rather a fully dressed and out and about

I've thought about this and found I'm generally all or nothing. Putting on odd items would feel odd.

About the one thing I'd probably get away with for sure without outlines showing would be panties.

Wearing stockings and suspenders under jeans or trousers would show through for the eagle-eyed and anyone hugging you would soon realise if you were wearing a a bra.

Diamond Bar & Ventura both of which are in Southern California
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer2918 View Post
    Being in basically a DADT relationship, and with the colder weather occurring (live in the states, So Cal area), how often do your underdress (when you can't fully dress) and if you are in a DADT situation, does your significant other know and to what extent to they tolerate.
    I am also in Southern Cal. My wife knows and accepts. Guess I am one of the lucky ones.

For me, Panties are fine any time of the year. Thigh Highs or stockings are good in cooler weather. Body stockings, pantyhose, and tights are OK in colder weather. Tights are OK as long as they are covered.
    I wear panties ever day and tights/pantyhose only when the weather is under 70 degrees, which isnt that often.

But, with that said, she has allowed me to go to a Marshalls store when they first opened, during a week day, wearing my leggings and male attire. She always says the same thing when we are about to walk in, "you look ridiculous". But she does still continue with the shopping. I even get to try on female clothing, but can't purchase....as of yet with her there.....
    Havent worn leggings to a store yet, mostly women's jeans.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    I've never understood the appeal of underdressing. I'm a visual person, and if I go to the trouble of wearing stockings, panties, a corset or anything of a female nature, I want to see myself dressed. I understand each to his/her own, but I simply don't get it. Consequently, I never have underdressed.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

Silver Member
    I've underdressed for many years wearing bras, panties, camisoles, and the rest. Of course I wear women's clothes full time. While most people don't notice some people do. Wearing jeans, and tops most all the time is my regular mode. I wear booties and women's shoes. I can't wear heals over 3", but haven't needed them for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Piora View Post
    I've never understood the appeal of underdressing. I'm a visual person, and if I go to the trouble of wearing stockings, panties, a corset or anything of a female nature, I want to see myself dressed. I understand each to his/her own, but I simply don't get it. Consequently, I never have underdressed.
    I won't pretend to be speaking for anyone but myself, but for me underdressing is a compromise. If it were left solely to me, I'd be dressed entirely feminine 24/7. But since I strive to present an -um- "normal" look to the world at large, and I don't/can't successfully pass myself off as female, I choose to look like a male to them. I'm not an in-between type of person - not brave enough, I guess.

But I can allow myself a certain amount of expression of my inner sense of self by my choice of inner garments. No one else needs to know. But *I* do!

also - having a minimally tolerant SO with a strict set of house rules that include "don't let anyone else know, or see you" complicates things...

I wear panties daily, so to me that the norm. Just love it, can?t beat it...

I underdress almost daily, sports bras, leggings, pantyhose.. Its the closest I can get to feeling good, without having to have my life ruined. I know a lot of people who would not accept it so I have to do what I have to do. My wife knows I dress at home and some days shes ok, other days its "what are you DOING?" If my profile pic shows up, she was the one who did my hair and makeup (Halloween), but that was many years ago.
    The comment made while walking in did not seem very supportive to me..

Since I don't have the opportunity to fully dress very often, underdressing is my only option most of the time. Most days I wear panties and in winter its panties and a bra since I can cover up with bulky clothing.

I wear fir around 35 years of married women's panties. I begins as a joke then I said they were comfortable so no worries about it.
    Around 5 years ago I came out to my wife and many times she knew I was wearing bra, or tight thighs etc, always under wear, never visible but things were changing.
    I'm now a 100 full time, transwoman, we still happily married living together. It wasn't easy but she never treated me bad or said things like that "you look ridiculous. I don't want to think bad on your wife because I think she is hurt in different ways.
    Women normally want a masculine husband. They love to show off their spouse and when we say are more femenine, for them is sign of weakness, so she's trying to hurt on your male pride to you react and stop bei g like a woman.
    I think that you should have a conversation about love, we can't on purpose hurt our SO.
    For the other hand, counseling for you and may be her would be great too.
    Mho

Devi
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Aspiring Member
    I'm in a DADT relationship. She knows I wear panties every day, but doesn't know about other female clothing.

I'm in unique situation traveling for an extended time w/o wife so I'm able to be Fran every day. When I go out I under dress and since it's cold here I'm able to wear panties, bra, pantyhose, and a slip under my genes, shirt and coat. It feels so natural.

When I can't dress completely,usually wear panties and bra under clothing.