Thread: Retirement Drinks

Smile Retirement Drinks

Last Friday we had retirement drinks for a retired work colleague a Train Driver, I told one of the organisers that I should turn up in a dress, he said yeah you should because it would put a cat amongst the pigeons, well as much as I would have liked to and should have I just didn't know what to expect when they saw me, I do present as female at work have done for over 12mths now.
    Anyway, I decided to go all-female but with jeans and a western-style shirt nothing male at all though. On arrival, I got the normal greetings but nothing said about my attire, later on, a new arrival turned up a real shit-stirrer but a nice guy other-wise and when he saw me he said he was disappointed that I hadn't turned up in a dress like he was told I was going to do. So I reassured him that even though it didn't look like it but I had no male clothes on what so ever and he seemed happy with that.
    Later in the night, I had this female work colleague come over and asked could she talk to me about something that she had noticed, so I said yeah sure go for it. Well she says that she saw this guy standing there with bigger tits than she has and just had to find out what was going on, she wasn't being malice or anything but was curious, she asked lots of questions which I answered truthfully, she was amazed that although she had noticed that I wore lipstick to work hadn't noticed that I had full makeup, breasts and wore the female work uniform to work. She ended up giving me quite a few hugs and kisses on the cheek and said that she supported me 100% and that I should be able to live my life my way and stuff what anyone else thinks.
    Later that night another work colleague who is Philipino that hasn't spoken to me in 10yrs and asks am I ok and happy she only recently found out that I am transgender and wanted to make sure that everything was ok with me, I assured her that it was and I am, I think she was a little drunk because she repeated herself a lot lol.
    The group got to about 50 people but then dwindled down to 5 by 4am, the five of us had a good time together putting shit on each other but all in good fun and no one took offence to it, we were eventually asked to leave because the venue was closing for the night. I made it clear to the only girl left in the group that I would give her a lift home because of the late hour and she had a long journey home.
    All in all it was the best night I can remember having in my life, so many in the group are very excepting and supportive of my journey.
    Sophie Mosley

Sounds like it was a great night!
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

Rhonda, Sounds like an interesting night. Good on you.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Ah no! That's a shame. Well you will definitely definitely go to their next event in a dress right?

Well it sounds like you achieved a lot anyway and the message about you is certainly getting around and looks to be getting a good reception which is what you hope for.

Thank for sharing!

Happy being Stevie Stevie Allyn's Avatar
    So good of you to offer the GG a safe journey home on what sounds like an exciting night for yourself. 👍👍👍❤️❤️❤️

Times are changing now and rapidly it seems to me, so glad you had a lovely time
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Sounds like you had a great, accepting time.