Thread: "That's the best top so far"

Happy being Stevie Stevie Allyn's Avatar

"That's the best top so far"

So said my wife this evening.

Amanda: Why?
    Wife: It's more colourful and prettier than the fuddy-duddy clothes you've been wearing recently.

Background: I haven't been dressing much recently, boot cut jeans and drab top, an occasional skirt or dress, regular nighties (and always panties). Then I had a small, unexpected inheritance which I initially had no idea how to spend until I decided to invest in my femme wardrobe. I have bought a selection of dresses, skirts, shorts, tops and footwear in a mix and match kind of way.

I've been wearing the less colourful tops and skirts recently as I thought I would need to re-introduce Amanda to my wife. But oh no, she's been thinking I've been dressing too conservatively and need to be a bit more colourful.

Okay honey, will do.

I am so so lucky and I love my wife so very very much.

Wow what a nice Xmas gift your wife gave you. Being understanding and opening the door to so much fun and color. Hope you a wonderful holiday season.

Wow Amanda good for you. Time to up your girl game!

Happy being Stevie Stevie Allyn's Avatar
    Connie - thanks and a wonderful holiday season to you too!

Abbie - I'm on the case already with a couple of colourful tops due to arrive tomorrow. Internet shopping is great

Sadly my wife doesn't think she's able to cope with me wearing the brighter tops outdoors just yet. She told me as we were driving to the vet for a routine check for our puppy with me wearing a flowery top and nail polish The plainer coloured tops are fine though

Another thing she said this evening - "It's really sweet sitting together watching TV with you being all feminine and doing your nails".

Silver Member
    Invest some in wardrobe for your loving wife, too!!!