Thread: To the rescue

To the rescue

Saturday night was my company Christmas party. My wife and I had a hotel room booked so we wouldn?t have to drive afterwards. We were packing a few things so we could get dressed after we were checked in. She said she really needed a a white or black undershirt to wear with the shirt she wanted. I told her I probably had a chemise that would work, and she told me she had already looked. I went to my stash where I keep a few things locked up since we have a lot of company this time of year. We can explain away most of the femme stuff in my dresser by saying we just share drawers (we do), but forms and wigs etc. you get the idea. Anyhow, I found a white and a black chemise and packed them for her.

Later at the motel, she was not happy with her makeup. She has lupus, and the red rash was showing through. She had only brought an abbreviated version of her makeup bag, so no color corrector. I dug through her eyeshadow until I found the right shade of green, and told her to use that. She did and it worked perfectly.

As we were walking down to catch the shuttle, she told me it was pretty cool being married to a crossdresser...she could borrow clothes and get makeup tips. I was glad I could help!
    Mostly a "manly man" but sometimes I really am overcome with an inner desire...

That's really nice that you both share.
    My wife and I do the same. We wear tops in sizes we can share and also lots of shoes (lots of shoes..LOL).
    We've gone to some parties and she's done my hair and I have reciprocated and helped with her makeup (she doesn't wear much most of the time).
    It's so much fun being able to do this with your partner. I know it's certainly made us closer.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

WOW my dream come true!!!!
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

Aspiring Member
    That's an awesome story. It's great that you can share stuff like that with your wife. There are a lot of who are envious of that relationship.

Gold Member
    That is a great story; Now if we could only tell that to the many of us here who
    SO's that hate the idea of a cross dresser or are on a DADT basis.
    Good for you.
    Rader

It is fun. She also asks my opinion on certain clothes a lot more. I usually tell her, then add whether I think it would look good on me or not. Normally her reply is along the lines of, “Oh, I thought we could share.”

I love it.
    Mostly a "manly man" but sometimes I really am overcome with an inner desire...

Darla, That is wonderful story of mutual support.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

not new anymore just shy VickieBonne's Avatar
    I’ve shared some things, especially foundation garments with my wife. She said tonight that she really likes having the feminine me around. I really love getting asked about outfits and jewelry or shoes. Sometimes she can tell I’m jealous and helps me find time to become Vickie. We both know I’ll never transition fully but a little “therapy” now and then does wonders. Life is good.

Interesting story. I never could have shared with my wife. she was 5' 2" and 120 lb and I am 6' and 200lb
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Hi Darla,

What a cute story. It's great that you can help out your wife. Thanks for sharing.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Darla, You are a very lucky girl, many of us are envious, hello, that would be me!
    Crissy

Love the story my wife asks me my option all the time on outfits , sometimes I think she couldn't get dressed for a party without me lol. She has borrowed my of my things over the years, However of late I seem to be going in one direction in weight and her in another. lol