Thread: We notice way to much.

We notice way to much.

This morning I was called in to the office for some type of meeting, I've never been called in to any meeting before. Myself and a few others women were there early and we kind of small talked, one women was complaining to the other for some reason her leg was soar. Of course I can't mind my own business and notice every detail on a women and pointed out to her that her tights were twisted. She said "PARDON" well my foot was already in my mouth and I again pointed out that she put on her tights wrong and showed her where thay were twisted. The women all looked at each other and she turned to me and thanked me. Well it went a little quit after that, well the good thing was we crossed path during the day and she told me she fixed her tights and she feels much better and she thanked me.
    Wow! I can't believe our vision for detail, and I know how it feels when I put my pantyhose twisted. Lol. When I walked in the room this morning I noticed her first because she was wearing a skirt, I instantly for some reason was checking out if I could figure out what kind of tights she was wearing. When I was checking out her legs I couldn't help to notice the material of the tights twisting up her leg. Is that crazy or what?

Funny!
    I've put my tights on with one leg twisted on quite a few occasions. I guess sometimes I am not careful enough when I draw the material up into my hands. I have never seen the twist in my leg though I have always felt it right away. I then correct it on the spot. Your coworker's twist must have been pretty bad if you could see it in her leg.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    That's a good way to get called into Human Resources.

That's forsure Majella, we have to be careful these days, at times my mouth is faster then my brain and I would love to just small talk fashion with the women at work but I can't. I believe that's why I went quit after the comment and later in the day I didn't get into it at all.

Banned Read only
    Yeah we notice everything and over think everything.

Kinda goes to show you that all the GG's didn't notice or even think about stuff like that. Yet we often wonder if people can tell we are wearing panties while otherwise DRAB...

You could always say your wife had the same complaint and she showed you the same thing a couple days before. That's why you noticed.

Maria, cute story, but always be careful what you say.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by Majella St Gerard View Post
    That's a good way to get called into Human Resources.
    I feel that what you said was absolutely ok and just you taking notice and helping a co-worker. That said Majella unfortunately may be correct in this climate.
    I do feel I would have said the same thing.
    Crissy

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Maybe it was the higher powers way of fixing the lady's pain issue.
    Things do happen for a reason

Platinum Member
    Yep, that attention to detail and the knowledge behind it may combine to tell something about you. Its ok. You made and observation and a correct analysis. I’m sure it was appreciated
    Last edited by kimdl93; 12-17-2019 at 08:43 AM.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Banned Read only
    Being a person who appreciates women in dresses there has been more than several occasions instances when I see a woman with the hem of her slip showing. I would love to tell her, but, I keep my mouth shut. I think many women would not appreciate the hint coming from a guy. It conveys to the woman that you may be eyeing her too closely. My wife will routinely tell a woman her slip is showing.

LOL...yes, we notice everything!
    I don't know that I would have said anything in the group setting. I probably would have waited and spoken to her alone...maybe.
    Too much information can get us exposed.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    A slip showing is pretty obvious to anyone, twisted tights are not.

You were very fortunate, that she and the others did not take angry offense, and report you. You dodged a bullet

Well I didn't touch her or anything like that and the twist was so obvious, you could actually see the discolour where it was twisting. I'm surprised the other women didn't say anything, maybe they didn't like her and they enjoyed seeing her suffer. Lol. I did say I should learn to shut up but I so much would love to talk small talk with women.

They may have noticed and didn't want to say anything.

I don't go around correcting my friends but in this case if I had noticed I would have.

Because I'm out. I can get away talking about all things girly and do.

In a way these kind of things could be a way of outing yourself.

Aspiring Member
    That is an interesting irony. If we are not out, we are so because, among several possible reasons, we want to avoid trouble. When we are not out, we risk a lot of trouble at Human Resources by commenting, even if motivated by good intentions. If we are out, we come out willing to endure the trouble that may come with doing so. When we are out, we can make the same comment without worry. Such a strange world that we live in.

Banned Read only
    We don't notice way too much, but some of us talk way too much. How a person could have visibly twisted tights and not notice it is a fantasy. She knew it and didn't care u til you called her out and embarrassed her. You're fortunate not to have ended up in HR.

Reading the comments about the potential for HR to become involved I feel that's a bit of a red herring. If a woman commented to a male colleague, "erm, the barn doors are open" as a way of euphemistically saying his zip was undone would we be having the same debate? The counter argument is if it's okay for a male to tell another male his zip's undone then to make it unacceptable for a female to do so seems sexist.

The comments Maria made contained no sexual intent or innuendo. They were factual and true. I posted the other week about having left the ladies toilet with my skirt inadvertently tucked in my knickers. I was saved by the kind intervention of a GG as I walked out into the store. If it would have been deemed inappropriate for a man to do the same then I'd could have potentially suffered the embarrassment of having many folks witness my faux pas due to some mistaken political correctness.. So I for one would be very grateful if a kindly gentlemen, if done politely, saved me from hugely embarrassing moments. "Oi, yer knickers are showin' love" loudly said moves it to a different place.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I notice the little things too. A very glamorous work colleague had a hole in her tights the other day but nowadays I would refrain from pointing it out!