Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally came out to ALOT of friends on social media.

Hey thank you so much ladies. I very much appreciate the comments. Ya my friends have been open arms and wonderful. My cousin knows now too. And shes been Amazing to me. I now slowed down on telling people. I didn't want to go over my head. I'm pretty comfortable now with the group that knows. Hope you all have a great Christmas coming up.

Platinum Member
    Merry Christmas, Kaylin. I wish you continued growth and happiness in the new year!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Awww Thank you soo much Kim!! and I hope you have yourself a great Christmas coming up! As well as to the rest of you ladies here. Coming up fast! And my shopping is done. Thank god for that.