My whole family is from Los Angeles but my immediate family moved to Phoenix years ago. Sometimes family will visit and stay a few weeks and it's never any trouble. And then there's my aunt.

My aunt is very vanilla, very controlling and strict. She retired as a DA investigator for the County of Los Angeles. She came to visit so I decided to have some fun lol

So far she has not seen me in anything remotely close to being considered men's clothing. At first I just kept it to lingerie under my bath robe. She said I looked lazy and homeless wearing the robe all day, not one word about my garter belts that are blue and have strings that twist down each leg.

Now I've progressed to wearing my padded bra with everything all day every day. Tonight, and moving forward, I'm going to be wearing my makeup daily lol

Why am I doing this? For once in my life she doesn't know what to say, how to react or what to do. It's funny but for the first time ever she is actually talking to me like an adult and I'm 43 lol

Ahhhhh good times