Thread: Sabrina Time

Sabrina Time

My wife has been traveling for the past few days, so I have had quality CD time. There was recent post about going to gay bars while dressed; I did that this week. I am familiar with this bar and have been there many times. As they like to say, they do not discriminate against straight folks. I had a nice time and all clients were friendly to me. I also went to Ross Dress for Less and a shoe store while dressed. Again no issues. I wish all of you Happy Holidays.
    Love, Sabrina

Happy being Stevie Stevie Allyn's Avatar
    Pleased you had a good time. Happy Holidays to you too, Sabrina!

Hi Sabrina, I have had a blast as well doing the same thing - especially in summer. There are a lot more bachellorette parties in the summer months, and a number of them are held at drag shows. That adds a lot more women in the mix and I have danced with more in one weekend than my entire 4 years in college - weird. It has been a lot of fun for sure. I am glad you have had the same experience. I will have to share some of my crazier moments sometime in another post. I hope you enjoy the holidays.

Sandi

Hi Sabrina,

Nice name by the way :-)

Glad you had a good time. Going to a friendly venue when dressed can be a lot of fun. My wife and i regularly visit some of the local gay bars here in KC.

Have a great holiday.

Bree