Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too many clothes to hide

Too many clothes to hide

Over the years, my collection has grown. My wife doesn't want to know about it. We don't discuss my home, in private, light crossdressing I've always kept my stash in a bag the back of my closet. The bag is completely full and running over. I'm confident my wife has to know about it. I don't think she's ever gone through it. I don't think she wants to see it and think about it. I don't want to get rid of anything I have. I like all the outfits and other things...

Sounds like you will be saving a lot of money as your bag is full, or you are going to need a bigger bag.

I have more female clothes than male. I have one full closet of skirts, tops and a few dresses. I have 5-6 different pair of shoes (heels and boots) a few flats. I also own 5-1 more lingerie than male underwear.
    So more than a few bags.

Hey sweet. My wife know nothing about my stash , but I know what you mean about it growing. Mine is in the attic under some extra fiberglass which is a pretty good deterrent; however , as the stash grows, getting caught probabilities are on the increase. Fortunately my wife generally stays out of the attic, but I don?t keep my wig up there because of the heat. Anyhow the attic is about the best place I have short of getting a storage unit just for my stash.

Sandi

I have dresses every where - glad I do not have to hide them from my wife or adult children

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandi Beech View Post
    ...about the best place I have short of getting a storage unit just for my stash.

Sandi
    I have a storage unit, three city blocks from my office, furnished and neatly arranged like a little dressing room, with 22 years of purchases.

I'm out to my wife, so my dresses hang in the closet with hers. However, with my ex-wife I never told her of my dressing. To hide my stash I scattered my stuff in a spare closet with her clothes. She never said a word and she would have, so I know she did not find them.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member
    Hi Sweet Gal , I have three closets full, It is time to thin things out a little. >Orchid ..00..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I know how it is, I'm up to 300 dresses now which is ludicrous.

I haven't had time to pick my favorite ones and Purge the rest!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I have way too many cloths, way to many. I keep mine in the attic in some old luggage I picked up at a thrift store. I have thought about a storage space, but I am too cheap. Don't get caught.

My rule of thumb for closet thinning is when everything is jammed in so tight that I no longer need hangars to hang dresses in my closet. It's about that time again.

The advantage to having an overflowing closet is finding dresses that I've forgotten about. Today I'm wearing a darling knee length red dress with yellow pink and blue flowers. I'd forgotten I had it. It's almost like getting an early Christmas present.

I definitely don?t have too much myself. Back when I was still ?happily married? I kept all my stuff in a truck in my basement. Now I am single, I have migrated to my closet. I like trunks over bags. They store stuff better! Plus make it easier to find stuff in.

I am working on expanding my wardrobe right now.

My wife does know about my fem side. I have accumulated a large wardrobe of women?s clothing. I?m running out of hiding places. I also have a full collection of makeup. I know I?m playing with fire if I leave one pair of panties or eyeliner pencil is found. I would have lots and lots of explaining to do. It take me 10 minutes to get all my girl stuff out, when I dress up and probably almost 25 minutes to pack it all away in hiding. I know I would dress more if my girl clothes were more accessible.

Banned Read only
    Sweetgal,
    Maybe you're being a little naive to think your wife won't look , women on the whole are curious people they want to know , I would bet she has had a look through your things .

I'm still a little curious myself why some members here have so many clothes especially if your in the closet , even going out everyday I don't have that quantity .
    Last edited by Teresa; 12-18-2019 at 10:29 AM.

I dress every day, but I'm not a clothes horse, at least by CD standards. In have a workable wardrobe of practical daywear; on the dressy side, but no party clothes. Maybe half a dozen dresses, 10 skirts and a dozen or so tops. A few pairs of slacks, which I have because real women wear slacks, but which I don't wear much because ,regardless of how real women may feel, I just don't feel feminine enough in them.

I am fully out to my wife, so my clothes hang in the closet, but my limitations are that I live in an over 100 year old house, and the closets are tiny. Plus, I don't seem to have the collector mentality.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Went through the hiding thing in a prior life. It was a pain. My now wife has known of my crossdressing for many many years and that allows me the luxury of keeping my things in the bedroom closet and dresser drawers. That said she doesn't like being reminded of it or talking about it so I keep the closet drawers and dresser drawers closed (out of sight, out of mind) when I'm not dressing. Another luxury is being able to wash my things with other like items (mine/hers) without fear of unwanted discovery.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 12-18-2019 at 11:34 AM.

Platinum Member
    My wife and I have been in that "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" mode since the early 1980's, probably 1983. When we entered DADT I kept my collection of lingerie in the bottom draw of my armoire. It was all contained in a large gift box. Now there is a minimum of 18-20 Xerox boxes of finery stacked up in our converted garage to rec room. There is a large box from Payless Shoes with five pairs of unworn heels in addition to all the heels in the Xerox boxes. There are ten USPS priority mail boxes with nothing but panties. I think I have moderated my dress buying since I bought number 162. I have not bought a dress for over a year. That's an achievement. With me, it is not an issue of hiding my female wardrobe. It's store in plain sight. My wife just does not want to discuss anything. All I would ever want for Christmas from her is a single pair of red panties as at least an acknowledgement of Stephanie in my life.

Aspiring Member
    My collection restarted in 2010 after I had completely purged in 2004. Nearly all of it is stored in boxes in the basement. When I began to run of space most recently, I switched to putting my collection into spacebags. That freed up alot of space, which my pink fog brain said, more shopping. So I added more to the collection...and have recently reached the end of the line....even putting items in the attic in the garage...can one really pass up the chance to purchase 65 pairs of heels for $80? The woman that was getting rid of them could not walk in heels anymore and had to eliminate all of her collection...All major brand names..... I should do as other, sort through and donate the items that really don't fit me, even though they are absolutely beautiful dresses. My collection used to be just dresses...once I found skinny jeans, I was hooked and began adding them to my collection...then I found high heeled booties, got hooked on them and began adding them to my collection. I am in a DADT relationship now as compared to being out in the open with my wife from 2001 to 2004. I think if my collection was out in the open, I would not have as much....Women's clothing is so much fun to shop for compared to mens. I wish it was acceptable to be able to ask my co-workers where they purchased certain clothes, heels etc that they wear. I'll spend the time in the meeting daydreaming about wearing the same outfit my co-worker has on.

Taylor186 - Another luxury is being able to wash my things with other like items (mine/hers) without fear of unwanted discovery.
    I have the problem of trying to wash and dry my femme clothes without it being noticed by family/neighbours, as I am in the closet at home. I sometimes put my washed femme clothes outside on the washing line to dry, but try to do this on a day when the other people are not around as much, as it is a communal washing line which several other neighbours use as well. Does anyone have a better way to wash and dry femme clothes efficiently?

Stephanie3576 - .can one really pass up the chance to purchase 65 pairs of heels for $80?
    No I couldn’t resist that either, what a bargain! The most pairs of heels I’ve had at one time was 4 or 5, but I always like to admire them in shops, and on women when they are walking around town.

My wife remarked on my overflowing underwear and sock drawer the other day. She doesn't know about the boxes and bags of shoes, skirts, tops, bras, hose, etc., that are in the garage.

I wear women's clothes to work. I started with brightly colored dress shirts about ten years ago. Sometimes I'll wear heeled Oxfords or booties.

I know the feeling. I have gotten rid of of a few ill ftting dresses, tops and skirts also alng with 5 pairs of heels. As I find things that fit better or I like better I have to cull the stash. Imy two small toes are full and I added a new pair and f heels and dress last week. Working from home tomorrow so I can spend ot dressed and clean out a closet to make more space!

Silver Member
    It’s funny but I used to think my ever growing stash was well hidden, I mean reall well hidden and that even after many years of marriage my wife didn’t know about my cross dressing, until one day after perhaps one or three too many glasses of wine and she asked why I wanted to be a woman and was I gay!

Turns out she’d known for a while as she “stumbled” across my very well hidden stash, she had always had a loathing for men who dressed in women’s clothes, well before she actually knew about me and was partly why I was never brave enough to spill the beans, she is now my estranged wife and I decided that future relationships would need to be had with the other one knowing about who I am because I’m never going to give up this part of me and now life is was simpler as nothing needs to be hidden and I no longer need the bag

It's quite easy to buy too much stuff. The loft/attic is a good place to store. Although I do have a nice pair of ankle boots in my car where the spare wheel is meant to go. It's a handy place. Not long ago that was overflowing a bit too.

I used to hide it, and it was just too frustrating. My wife and I finally talked about it and guess what. She knew. Now I have two closets and two dressers full as well as about 40 pairs of shoes. We shop together all the time. She borrows my stuff whenever she wants and we have a joint collection of makeup and nail polish. It?s a great thing!